Christmas

I woke up at 6:00 In the morning had some hot chocolate changed into:

 and ran downstairs.

 I saw loads of presents down at Christmas. I saw the blond also sitting there he hasn't talked to me since the incident I don't care I'm happy now. I went towards the tree and the blond said "You look nice" smirking towards me.

"I'm sorry don't you have a girlfriend to snog for Christmas," I said to him smirking back. That clearly got him annoyed he pulled me towards him we were now inches away from each other and said "She was never my Girlfriend"."Whatever" I said rolling my eyes. He pulled me near"Don't roll your eyes at me".I hadn't noticed he slipped a ring on my ring finger.

 he let me go and I stared at the ring "Never take it out" he demanded

 he let me go and I stared at the ring "Never take it out" he demanded. I nodded. He smirked looking at me.

I opened my presents I got new scents from my mother. I got a dress from cissy and new heels from Lucius and dad. I also got a letter from all of them.

 I also got a letter from all of them

I was truly happy now."So you read the letter, M'Lady".He bowed down and kissed my hand.

"Let's go"I giggled."I'm sorry Y/N" He said."It's okay" I said. 

-Timeskip-

We reached a luxurious gown shop." oh Mr.Malfoy.Welcome again, Oh is this Ms.L/N I last saw you when you were so small.".I smiled at the lady."Hi Mrs.Suez.We have an upcoming Masquerade ball so we need a nice gown for this pretty lady."He said pointing towards me. I blushed."We have a set of new gowns would you like to take a look at them?"The lady asked "Sure" I said. We followed the lady towards a different room it had many gowns and the lady said"Pick a gown and you can change it in there" while pointing towards the changing rooms. After saying that the lady went away.

I looked at an indicolite-colored flowing gown I took it in one of the changing rooms and wore it. It looked cute but didn't match. It went out to show Draco he denied he said "blue doesn't match you"."Rude," I said sarcastically placing a hand on my chest. After a few no and ew's I took a dress into the changing room it seemed PERFECT."Y/N what's next??" Draco asked impatiently."Coming" I said. I took the dress to Mrs.Suez she quickly wrapped it in and packed it."Come on let me see it"Draco said trying to peek."You'll have to wait"I said."But what if I don't like it?"He said."There's going to be no way you won't like it" I said."Here's the bill"Mrs.Suez said "I'll pay for it "Draco said taking the bill."WHAT..no.noI'll pay"I said trying to snatch the bill away from Draco."I can at least pay for my date" He said smirking"I'M SORRY WHAT'D YOU JUST SAY??". I said thinking I heard it wrong."I can pay for my DATE" he said smiling at me and handing Mrs.Suez the bill and money.

"You didn't ask me!!?"I said as we started to get out of the store."Okay, so I am asking now"He said bowing"Y/N/L Would you like to go to the ball with me"."Nope"I said not giving him my hand. He then forcefully took my hand and kissed it"Thank you" He said. I blushed.

"So where are we going next"I asked him."Well, I am taking my date on a date"Draco said smirking. We arrived at a fancy hotel and had lunch there.

When we reached back at the manor I placed my dress in my wardrobe and went downstairs to owl some invitations. I and Draco had fun writing the invitations.

We then ate dinner and went to sleep

A/N 

OHHH the next chapter is different...