Um, WHAT!??

After Dinner

I think it's time for me to go. I lastly look at myself in the mirror in my room. Time to say goodbye." Shazam" was the last thing I said before everything became black.

I woke up in my bed. This is my room!!.

Confused??.

Well shazam is my safeword so I decided it might be late and I came back.

As I get up I hear a knock on the door of my room."I'm up mom "I reply to the knock."Oh, nice get ready and come down you don't want to be late for school right!?"My mom said her voice fading as she slowly goes down the stairs.

I get ready brush my teeth take a bath and pick my outfit for the day.

I got out of my room and said my good mornings to my family."Someone slept peacefully"My dad said eating his breakfast toast."Yeah"I reply eating my cereal.

Then there was a knock at the front door."MIght be Ava, I'll go get it"I say as I pick up my bag for school and head towards the door. I open the door to see Ava."Fast lazy head we'll be late, Oh good morning Mr.L/N and Mrs.L/N" She says."Good morning to you to Ava"My mother and father replied.

I take my bag put on my shoes and get out of my house." Goodbye Mum Goodbye Dad" I said closing the door. And we start walking towards our school.

I turn to Ava "You won't believe it!!"."What?" she said completely confused."I shifted last night!!"I said shrieking."What! That's amazing!!."She also said jumping."How are Fred and George?? Can you taste the food?? Wait!! I need time to process it!!".I answered all her questions and soon we reached school.