Chapter 1: Passive Nightmare!?!?!

Nightmare:

I was in the throne room sitting on my throne when I was suddenly threatened by Dust. "Who are you and what have you done with our boss." He asked me being very harsh, Cross and Killer on either side of my threatening my with their knives. "What do you mean, I'm Nightmare, your boss!" "Prove it." He demanded.
"Well.." I smirked. "You're last nightmare was that you hurt Blue, and he died." He sat there, silent, on the verge of tears. I was ok with my group being friends with the star sanses, we had a truce, Ink and Error agreed that when a new AU was made an old one would be destroyed, Dream and I are finally on the same side again. I didn't want to admit it, but I never wanted to hurt my brother, I loved with him all my soul. But me and corrupted were two different people, and I'm rarely in control. The only time I was, we were in a fight, and that's why sometimes we'd surrendered. But anyway tears stared forming in Dust's eye sockets. And I helped calm him. "Come here dust." I said as I held my arms out, and he immediately ran over to me and started crying, I knew that Dust and Blueberry were dating. I was ok with it, and I knew Dust would never want anything to happen to Berry. "Shhhh..." I said calmly. I knew he was tired. Cross and Killer obviously believes it was me, but I don't know why they thought I was someone else. But that didn't matter right now.

"Cross, Killer, help Dust to his room, he's exhausted." I ordered "On it boss" they replied. Dust had fallen asleep on me, I laughed, he really was tired. I decided to call Dream. "Hey Dream, can you and the stars come over, Dust had a nightmare last night, He really needs some sleep. I figured you could help him to have a good dream, and he'd like it of blue was there when he woke up." "Were on out way brother."

Dream:

I'd just gotten off the phone with my brother, he said he wanted us to come over. "Hey Ink, Blue, Nightmare needs us at his castle. So get your asses moving before I fucking leave without you!" They both replied with a "Y-Yes Dream." It was so funny.

(Timeskip, 5 minutes)

"Took you long enough." "It was five minutes!" Berry exclaimed. "I was being sarcastic." I replied. 20 minutes later we arrived at Nightmare's castle.

Ink:

I teleported us to Nightmare's throne room, but there was a wired purple and white skeleton in Nightmare's throne I knew all too well. Dream and I could both tell we were about to cry when Dream said, "Since when could you turn passive, brother?" He looked at us wide eyed. "What do you mean, I'm not in my passive form, and last time I checked, it was impossible to turn back to my passive form." he explained, visibly confised. "But brother look at yourself, your passive again!"

--------------------------------------

517 words

I'm sorry it's not that long, but I wanted to get this chapter out as soon as possible.

Also your welcome @PassiveNootNoot