Chapter 4: You needed help. But nobody came...

A/N
Im sorry Ive been gone so long! I had writer's block. And didnt have any motivation either. But now Im back! And thanks so much for 358 reads! There was a glitch in the system. Oof-

Night's POV
I was walking through the forest, around the masion. I was minding my own buisness until, a rock hit my head. I turn around to see a group of humans? "Hey! What was that for?!" "Get him!" They yelled. All the sudden a cloth covered my mouth, and I started getting sleepy. I yelled for help. But my screams were muffled because of the cloth. I was fighting the urge to fall asleep. I saw someone running towards us, but my vision was so blurry I couldn't make out who it was. I was about to scream for help, when it all went black.

Blue's POV
I was walking through the forest, minding my own buisness. Enjoying nature, when I heard what seemed to muffled screams for help. I ran as the screams got louder, and clearer. It was a cry for help, but so muffled I could tell who it was. I ran faster, and saw Nightmare with a cloth over his mouth. He seemed really week, and there was a group of humans holding onto him. I ran towards them to help Night. But then I was pushed away. I started fighting the cruel humans, when a chunk of them ran off carrying Nightmare. I tried to go after them, but the other humans knocked me out. I woke up later, and my head was pounding. Once I realized I was still in the forest. Reality hit me, and I remembered what had happened earlier. I ran to the mansion to tell the others.

Night's POV
I woke up later, my head hurt like hell, and I was tied to a chair. "Ow..Where am I?" I said, as if I was expecting anyone to answer. The place looked like it was abandoned years ago. To my surprise, I got a response. "Your in my base..." Some strange person, wearing a clock walked out of the shadows. "If you listen to me, you'll live..." They disappeared on the spot. Gone. I just sat there. I was worried. "I-Ink..." Tears streamed down my face. "P-Please save me.." I sat there for what felt like hours. I hoped someone would save me... but I was starting to slowly lose that hope.

Blue's POV
I ran to the mansion as fast as I could. I burst through the door panting. "Blue? Whats wrong?" Horror asked me. "N-Nightmare... was...t-taken by a group of humans.." I said out of breath, and to the best of my abilities. "We need to help boss!" Killer said running in. "Yea. But let Blue rest first." Ink said. "We also need to know where he is, and a plan to get him back. Do you know where they took him Blue?" "T-Then ran off with him before they...knocked me out." I said still catching my breath. "Blue. You rest. Ink, the others and I will come up with a plan on how to get him back." Dream told me. "O-ok.." I said and sat on the couch.

--------------------------------------
541 words.
Dont worry. There will be a part two. You guys deserve it. It will come out soon!~ Have a nice Day/Afternoon/Night!