Chapter 34 🌹

~Y/N POV~

I made sure to dress super sexy tonight.

Hope helped me pick the perfect black silk dress with a slit down my left thigh and a deep V on the neck line that almost shows my breasts but keeps the nips hidden. Black heels to match but not too big of a heel since I've never been a big fan on big heels. They hurt my feet. And my long hair straightened down my back to give my neck line more prominent view.

Hope, being the best friend that she has always been has decided to take it upon herself to make sure this entire place is empty. No staff. No brother or uncle/friends. She made plans to go visit facility 1 since they have a beautiful indoor garden and they host the best parties in the very same garden. Honestly it sounded like so much fun I wanted to go too but I just reminded myself that I have plans myself to make this evening so much fun and now that I know there will be no one here, I can do whatever else I please.

Tonight there's no Hope.

No Samuel.

No Eric.

And no Mailia.

Tonight was going to be so much fun.

I'm gonna try and use my memories to give little clues that I remember everything now. I want to see how long it'll take them to realise.

Hope and everyone had already left for the night. That left only myself to wonder these long halls and make my way to the dining hall to where I know my seven drop dead gorgeous men wait for me. They've been so patient for me to gain my memories and for me to be reborn that I can't wait to spend our third life together. It'll be just as magical as the last two. But for now I'm gonna have my fun.

I enter the dining hall by entering the through the large white doors that separate upon my arrival. My shoulders lifted back and my chin lifted I walked into that room beaming with confidence. I know how this night is going to end and I'm gonna eat up every minute of it.

Around the large glass table were the seven men standing out their chairs, waiting for me and their eyes full on me. I can tell be their subtle smirks and wondering eyes up and down my body that they crave me and would wish nothing more than to bend me over the table and forget about dinner tonight for I would be their dinner in more ways than one.

However, they are acting like gentlemen and sustain from their urges to ravage me. Namjoon approached me first, beaming smile with a twinkle in his eyes. I admire his smart navy blue suit, black tie and white shirt. His fine hair groomed off his face and neatly styled with gel. My man looked so handsome, as they all do dressed in their best suits and supporting well maintained styled hair. I could swoon on the spot but I keep up my act.

I've missed them so much.

"Y/n, you look beautiful as always." Namjoon

I giggle, take the hand he offers me and blush hard.

"Thank you. You're not so bad yourself. All of you."

I commented, making a point to make eye contact with every man in the room. Jungkook suddenly got shy and looked up to admire the crystal chandelier above the table.

Namjoon led me to the table and sat beside me but every man didn't sit until I sat first and they quickly followed. How did I not notice this before in this life?

They always did this in the other two life's and this is the first time I'm actually noticing in this life. It makes me guilty for how much torment they've been through waiting for me, especially in the first and in this life.

Food was already dished out around the table, my favourite foods in fact. I can tell by the cooking that Jin made all of this and I admired the pile of cookies waiting to be eaten in the middle of the table.