Imagine 3.

Click.Click.

I enjoyed the sound of capturing the best moments on my Canon camera, after all it is  my job..Being a female photographer for Fc Barcelona's team has it's ups and Downs, but mostly ups.

   Right now the guys are warming up and stretching before practice starts. I snap a few pics before just watching one of the best teams in the world train before me.

  As I watch I catch the eye of one of the players, number 11. His haircut was weird but different, and his skin was a nice bronze color. He turns to whisper something in Rafinha 's ear while pointing at me and they laugh.

   I decide to cover my face because I used to get bullied all the time in school and that's what they used to do to me. Point and laugh, and it made me feel ugly, like an outcast.

   The guys get up and work on long balls and settling which is my least favorite. because I have a fear of getting hit in the face. I keep capturing pics until I think that's enough, and just when I though I was done, something hard and fast hits my forehead.

   "Fuck that hurt like a bitch," I say rubbing my head.

   "Hey you, watch your language that's not lady like." I hear a male voice say from behind me. I turn and it's that number 11 boy  again.

   "No apology? Just gonna hit this girl right here who's minding her business and not even apologize? That's not gentleman like." I snap back.

  He coldly chuckles, "If it's what you deserve than I don't need to apologize right? Stupid photographers always in our faces never giving us room to breathe. I f I wanted to, I could hit you all the time! "

  I gasp at his demeanor,  who's son? How could you be so mean to someone only doing their job?

   "What a bitch you are then." I say back,  "Who taught you  to act like that to someone only doing  their damn job."

  "Swearing again. Very unladylike. Oh,and by the way before i go whats your name.

   "Nicolette." I spat

   "Neymar jr, nice meeting you. "

WTF.

  He says reaching out to help me up, I was almost up before he take his hand back and let me fall, running away laughing.

Bitch.