Imagine 22 (pt 1)

"I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to wear tonight to my job interview!" I fret throwing down my white blazer in frustration.

"I need a personal stylist." I murmured under my breath.

"Why? You've got one right here." My boyfriend Diego came from behind me and tried to expose my bra strap from underneath my white sweater.

"Diego get off, I told you I have to concentrate on getting ready for this interview." I said sternly.

"Why so mad baby?"

"Go away." I pushed him away.

"Baby come on!" He groaned.

"Diego Andres! I said stop it! Can't you see I'm trying to do something with my life?" I shouted.

If you're wondering why I haven't broken up with him it's because our managers made us sign a waiver to date each other for greater publicity for the both of us.

Obviously, it's not working out, but it's ok, because I've already hooked up with someone else, and he's about to be my new boss.

Diego stomped away after 5 minutes of me ignoring him.

Finally, I decided on a white V-neck dress shirt, red pencil skirt, and a black blazer, and black pumps.

After I got dressed, I slick back my long dark brown hair because I didn't want to wear a part today, and apply red lipstick.

"Diego I'm leaving!" I yell upstairs to him, halfway through the door.

"Adios good luck!" He yelled back down.

I walked about 2 blocks to a gated beige mansion, with a pebbled driveway, and 4 new cars sitting in it.

I smiled to myself because I knew I was going to have a good interview today.

As I walked up, I was about to reach for the door, it was already in the midst of being opened.

Behind the door, a tall fit figure was revealed, and a pair of strong arms wrapped around me and the smell of strong cologne fed my sense of smell.

"Hey I missed you last night," He said kissing my head.

"You too," I reply.

"You look beautiful, ready for the interview?"

"Of course, nervous, but ready."

"I might be able to help with the nervous part,"

"How?" I asked tilting my head.

"Close your eyes."

I closed my eyes as I was told.

He slid his finger under my chin and effortlessly lifted it, making a lips touch, and move in sync for a second.

"There," He said after pulling back.

"Look at you, got some of my lipstick on your mouth!" I laughed.

I reached for his lips and wiped it off.

"Did I help?"

"Yeah I guess," I smiled.

"Alright, I guess I'll take that as an answer, now go kill this interview so we can be together everyday," He said biting his lip at the end.

"Wish me luck!" I exclaimed turning around and walking to the room.

------------------------

Hey guys I'm rushing to finish the rest of my updates so part 2 tomorrow hopefully! Just please don't forget to vote and comment, I like to know if you guys like my stories.💕