chapter 3.

Ved POV,

        The phone was ringing like hell, making disturbance in my sleep. I pick up phone in half of my sleep.
"hello"......
" who's this?" again in my sleep.
"hey, Kumbhkaran Lanka khatam hone ke bad uth jaega kya?...."(characters from Indian epic ramayana)he said taunting me, I recognised the voice over call it's none other than kraman (my cousin).
" let me sleep, here you started your shits early in Morning" I said in sleepy tone getting irritated.
"just tell me one thing bro, how you manage all this hiding truth"he said frankly in teasing manner.
"what are you saying, say it clearly or let me sleep...."
" hey by the way don't you think that,you've got to much publicity"he said as if I'm entertainment celebrity.
" now what is this?" I question getting annoyed.
" don't you heard news anyways, you guys are looking compatible"
"what?......." I literally shouted, getting up with jerk making my duvet a side, I was able to sense, the published news and Hung up call started scrolling online news and my eyes burn with that;
"how dare she published this news without my permission"saying this, I went to bedroom leaving studyroom.
As I enter the room there I saw the duvet was on bed
"hey... you Maharani Yahan Sab Ki Nind Uda kar Khud Ghode bech kar so rahi ho"(you're sleeping like queen ruining everyone's sleep here).
" get up.... I am telling you last time" after shouting and telling few more Times, again I shouted with that duvet was out from bed widening my eyes,
"where this girl went....?"
I started searching here and there in entire house but she was nowhere.
I become vexed, By every upcoming minute.I decided to ask head servant about her,so I motion towards kitchen,
"have any one of you saw oovi"I asked them.
" yes sir, she left early in Morning" one of them said.
Subsequently..
"What the hell? how dare she leave this place without my permission" I yelled while taking shower.
There was continuous ringing of phone since from morning, as all the disaster occur due to me.
That girl and her family are only the reason of disaster to me, "I won't leave you miss oovi, just wait and watch now".
I wore my casual office wear halting towards office, as per my surmise my family might had got a shock of 450 volt, as I've not informed to them.
I apply brakes suddenly to car tyre seeing at such Rabble around office building, looking at my car those media turn towards me with that my PA moved with mixed expression of panic and fear on her face.
"Sir, Shirish sir(my dad) is with Board members in meeting room, he've informed me you to follow him after you come" his informative voice came out.
While moving towards entrance, these media started questioning me, I thought not to give any answer but finally I stop for giving them answer;
"Yes, I am married that to oovi Agnihotri.... Rival's daughter" as always and moved in lift pressing 25th floor button towards meeting room.
As soon as I enter the meeting room, the directors started bombarding questions on me,
"What the fuck....?" Saying this, I made fist of my both hands and and Hit hard on table making them silent.
" yeah it's me, who married to that Agnihotri's daughter and it's totally my personal problem, so don't you any one dare to interfere in it" with that I left meeting room.
After half an hour my intercom started buzzing and hard voice came to out of it,
"come in my office right now" with that the call ended. I went to dad office as I step in, the armored voice Rang in my ear "so my Victorious son is back finally "
"Dad actually...."
"Mr Ved, due to you if shares of my company will fall then, on next moment you'll find new CEO on your place"
" I am not warning you, I am telling you my decision so be aware of it, you can leave now"
"Ok sir, actually I was here for informing you that, the clients are coming within fewdays for finalizing deal, which is worthy for us it'll increase our reputation and shares as well in business market"
"Good, you should be focus on your work" he said in hard tone.
" you may leave now,.........
Wait......... you and your wife should be there at home in morning tomorrow and that too on time" saying ok I left his office.
After hectic day I move towards my penthouse.

Oovi's pov,

I left the place early in Morning near around four, moving towards my today's destination, with so many emotions,feelings roaming in mind and heart.
The place which my mom loves, she always taught me humanity but this world is so cruel that no one deserves it. I reached the temple as today was demise day of my mom.I perform the Puja with rituals said by priest. The priest blessed me and my family for future and then he left.
The premise of Temple was silent green with huge ancient temple, which was giving many good Vibes.
The air was still a flowing, randomly giving breath equally to everyone, the sun was twinkling, the leaves of bushes around, was giving me temporary Peace of Mind. which mesmerized me.
I sat on some rocks made there, with little caliginous, cloudy Eyes deepen in thoughts.
"Hey princess, you've been caught" one lady said sitting near me, while making her face towards me.
" what do you mean by that?" I ask calmly.
" it's said, that who is impulse, you who hides emotion inside her eyes, is a princess seats lonely, staring at single point, don't you think that I'm right? she said we gleamed Eyes.
How easily she concluded me just like my mom, giving warm to my heart. "thanks for understanding me" she brought a smile on my face and the ringtone of phone interrupted, are cute discussion.
" sorry I've to go" saying this I stood up and she replied in ok with smile and I left the place.
2hrs later....
"Mam we have reached agni Heights" driver said.
I was just lost in my thoughts and I answered just "ok".
I got down from car went ahead and saw big building for a while. As per my guess the whole building was packed with reporters.
Car had left slowly. I took deep breath and move towards company's building. when reporter saw me they suddenly turned towards me, gather around me and started asking questions like a loaded gun fires.
Miss. Oovi is it true that you are married to your most wanted Rival ved Mishra? why you are married to your rival only? Is there any reason behind that? why you took such decisions in spite of being rival? don't you think that it will affect your share in stock market? Asking this they place cameras & microphones infront of me taking pics for their so called news.
Taking a deep breath I said "yes it's true that I married to Mr ved Mishra the rival of Agni heights. It is totally reciprocal decision and I don't think that it will affect the shares of my company as I personl life and responsibilities of company are different and else you all know it"
saying these I moved on,the security guards took me to the office entrance in circle.
while walking towards my office, I heard the the noise of crowd Saying ;
1st person said "this is absurd absolutely absurd, we haven't seen this type of scandal since Agni height has started"
2nd person said "enough is enough now she has mixed reputation of Agni Heights in soil"
3rd person said " all was going well while her father was here"
4th person said "Hmm....chairman sir shouldn't have given company in her hands"
There was already a crowd outside the office, and here the words of director's mouth were coming out like fire, and some of them are directly attacking going ahead by taking my name.
I had already accepted such situation. when I step out of the lift.I stop for a while listening those words, after that I waited for those people to calm down for a while.
I started moving in, all those present peoples were stunned to hear a sudden crystal clear voice of mine,
"when we agnihotri's give name and fame to the company and ur earnings in thousands and Corors,then why didn't you thanks us" hearing this did Turn to entrance of my office floor and they saw me, standing over there.
seeing my smiling face some of them were filled with shame.
"if it all continuous like this then the time is not far, when this company will remain of only Agnihotri's "
"and more thing don't you dare to Yell behind me and in front of me" I said in Stern voice after yelling hard on those oldie director's.
I move towards my cabin as I open the door my eyes widened in shock and the fear roses at its peak and I said in fear "u.....u.....you?"