chapter 21

Oovi's POV,

The day went exhaustive, and was furious all the time. I was not getting relief from thinking continuously that 'he kiss me' then soon I'll be on Dead on my feet.

At evening

I was in full speed of rage, from the time he kissed me.

' yes he kissed me ' this thought was running like Metro and the words incessant me again and I was murmuring to myself that he kissed me.

The moment I reach, I park the car and stepped in mansion after walking few steps ahead I saw mom and ved's dad were sitting In LR (living room) being Furious I tried to walk upstairs, calmly ignoring them.

"Oovi......."mom said with awww face and I stopped near staircase.

" I watched the news, I like the way you supported ved .. I'm proud to see that without any hesitation you support him"

"You might be Furious on him, as he was always in spotlight before your marriage., but now he has been changed......before anything happens ahead I would like to tell you one thing that this relationships are just like a bird ovi......if you are holding with care and love it will remain with you forever...so make decisions wisely and don't judge him through this incident hmmm....ok you might be tired so go and freshen uptill then I'll serve dinner for all"

'I've been already irritated from morning and now mom oh God please save me' I  said inwardly

"No mom actually I don't have appetite, I need rest I've migraine so "

"Ok rest then......but if you need anything just let me know" she said while being sad.

The moment I entered in I directly went in restroom standing down the running shower where the water was cascading down making drenched in it.

I close my eyes and tears roll down mixing with continuous water. I rubbed my face vigorously trying to remove he is nonevanesce stainoff kiss. I never let anyone touch me and today kissed me that too without my permission and front of all my staff members, making me embarrassed fully; after an hour I came back into room wearing comfortable cordset.

I was walking back and forth scratching my nails on one another thinking how to give him punishment, suddenly my eyes went on cabinet which was full of Winehouse , I walked towards it after taking two bottles of wine. I sat on couch making packs to cool my anger and forget about kiss., it is the best method to forget everything in the world or you can say on the Earth it makes you feel happy not always, but for moment only it fades Sorrow, fear, love, betrayal anything.....

With that I started drinking and I had two packs suddenly I heard the footsteps coming towards room and I got Furious again

" this Monster has arrived I think"

"You jerkass, devil, demon ohh so now you are back ...."

I started searching something or anything to hit that so called fucking ved Mishra.

"Wait I'll tell you now, you dumb devil "

But I didn't found anything so I hold the glass of wine.

"Due to you I have suffered for long time , I've lost almost of my family just because of you and today you......."

I wipe the tears and waited him to open the door, the moment he stepped in after opening the door I splash the whole wine present in glass on his face and the only word other from my mouth was,

"You........"

And my eyes widen in.......