chapter 23

Ved's POV,

At night

During the past few days following the scandal, I haven't been home even once, all because of Oovi Agnihotri. She's the one responsible for taking away my happiness and that of my family, and now she's the reason the media has blown up my scandal.

As my family didn't know the reality about her, she's taking advantage of that. Thinking this I drove towards Mishra Mansion; I noticed a few lights still on. Upon entering, I found my mom engrossed in a novel, Adhvay playing a video game, and Kraman studying patient reports. As I approached them, my mom's gaze fell on me, and she stood up, saying,

"Ved... Where were you? Are you out of your mind, why didn't you inform me? Thanks to Param's wife, Nitisha, I found out; otherwise, I would have been worried sick," she scolded me.

"Mom please say slowly, if Dad'll listens then" Ved said getting frightened

"Oh! Bhai Common chill Maro aap"adhvay advised him.

"What is there to chill huh! one day he've to face him what says" kraman said.

"You are true kraman anyways go and call oovi for dinner, she didn't had anything since she came back "mom said.

Suddenly strong voice made everyone freezes "Ved come in my study"

"Dad......."

"I said I want you to study right now" he shouted this time, and he went behind.

In study

"Tumne is company ko Samajh Kya Rakha Hai"

"Every time you do what you want" yelling this throw some papers in front of him.

"See....... see this......."

"Our shares has been decreased below average, because of that nonsense scandal and on the top of that someone has own 40% of share of Mishrasons"

"Do you know this..........."

" And you lose the Deal which was worthy to us..."

I was standing dumb folded only thing ringing in my mind was not that scandal, not that deal but was

'Forty percent shares' was taken by someone from Mishra's.

"How's that possible dad........"

"Everything is possible Mr. Ved, its business and business are more like war.

you must be alert every second in this business........."

" But you ......... you are busy on flying tulips and becoming the headlines" he's dad was scolding him vigorously, though he spoke out

"But the owner of that 40% shares can also run us........"

"Oh! so you finally got, what I want to say....... It is all due to your nonsense behaviors"

Dad was yelling on me continuously suddenly his phone started buzzing and he indulge in it

Who is the owner of 40% shares, no one has that much daring that they'll try to mess up with Mishra's now it was more than what I've thought off, and OOVI was the only name giving sudden spark in my mind.

This was the only name which my gut feeling was suggesting to me, she is too secretive.

"Kahan Kya Kar Jaye Pata hi Nahin chalta" but I've to find it out, yes, I'll find it out.

I was thinking this and suddenly I saw her walking towards the kitchen carrying a bottle of alcohol in her hand; doesn't she have any sense, that how to behave in front of in laws.

I saw dad who was busy talking on phone and I escaped from study moving towards her and with a sudden jerk I dragged her into a corner.