The Revelations Part 3

Saki: Kumagawa how you could know how the ''game'' would end?

Akami: I listen to their talk, so I know to win they have to use Medaka and Zenkichi. Kumagawa knows the names and description of a lot of the skills of Ajimu, so It would be difficult if he told it to Medaka. So to win, she have to use the election which would be the faster way to defeat Medaka.

Medaka: And?

Akami: It would be easily to make you defeat her there plus he would retire your "perfection syndrome".

Zenkichi: And why she wouldn't do by another way.

Medaka: Because she didn't know if Kumagawa reached this conclusion. She was smarter than him so It would be impossible to have certain.

Fire: Plus her psycologic weak point is exactly that, she see her as someone better than anyone, mainly in intelligence and manipulation. 

Akami: Exactly, if you think for some time you will know that. 

Kikajima: But we didn't see this.

Akune: We didn't know about her simulated reality which she keep in secret and give tips by the same way, they are evil genius, It's not surprise they liked each other.

Saki: Continuing the questions, why use one Book Maker screw before killing Earth?

Wind:[ We are users of elemental skills, if we are injured we can transform ourselves in that element, one example: My skill allows me to have absolute control about air, so I can transform myself in air, because I was in contact with my element I can use it to regenerate myself.]

Gagamaru, Shibuki and Hitomi arrives. Medaka tell the situation and everything they see to them.

Shibuki: So why he didn't attack yet?

Akami: For now his style can't kill Ihiko because he probably trained it like 10 minutes per day. And he is injured, he'll rest and come with full stamina.

Gagamaru: Why you only retire Kumagawa air and let him die.

Wind:[ I can't do that on abnormals/minus.]

Medaka: Where is Water? You have Wind, Fire, Earth, Lightning, where is him?

Akami, Wind, Fire, Gravito and Eraser: He killed him.

Medaka: When? Show It Observer.

                                                            Flashback

Kumagawa was breaking his cellphones and going out of Saki's show, he goes on the roof, after that someone go near to him.

Akami: So you had already said farewell to them?

Kumagawa:[ Yup, the time of fun is over, ]

Akami: So what you will do?

Kumagawa:[ I'll have some fun and I'll train, I need to become stronger.]

Akami: You know this is impossible but why are you so motivated?

Kumagawa:[ I have my motives, did you bring the water?]

Akami takes a bottle with water.

Akami: Yes, as you said and I didn't drink it.

Kumagawa:[Good now go 2 meters of distance of me.]

He did It.

Kumagawa:[ Now, why don't you go out of here and appear Water?]

He creates a Book Maker screw, when the bottle explodes and someone gone out of there.