D1N4's Binnacle 1.

Inside a left behind anti-nuclear bunker, somewhere near a wasteland, where a person writes in an old notebook before a rooster crowed.

Date: May 16th  Entry Nº: 127

Localization: Bunker B-231  

Report start time: 7:43 am. Report end time: 8:01 am

Temperature: 17ºC

I saw once one more sunrise illuminating the wastelands and the fields, I saw the scarlet glow in the horizon while I was sitting on the top of a high old rusty oil pumpjack. I love climbing these things, it makes you feel like a bird contemplating your surroundings, especially on a windy morning. 

The feeling of a new day begins, with the wind kissing my face and making my hair dance is one of the best things ever! A wonderful feeling I truly love.

I write this entry while drinking a delicious and refreshing cup of orange juice in my favorite cup, inside my warm, cozy also safe bunker. 

Summer will come soon, it's just around the corner, I am so excited but I don't know what awaits for me in June. The harvest in the greenhouse that I've been taking care looks bigger and better every year, In this year they look very delicious.

But what worries me is what the industriali will be planning this summer, that savage society is causing trouble at all costs. They locate beyond the wastelands and of course the fields.

The industriali is also known as the alchemi are not just ethnicity, is a huge society that they are always on guard before everything, It seems they like fighting. Fortunately, I was kinda far away from their territory and I'm not living in a contaminated zone. 

I need to eat my breakfast before continuing studying on my own.

D1NA out.