Kinda big... a really big surprise...

??? POV: 

-'' Tomorrow will be the day, but what can I get for him?''

A girl with super long platinum hairs so white and silky as snow, with a long chin-length fringe that covers half of her face in the left side with a fair complexion, whispered quietly to herself  behind the heavy iron door to the basement, peering cautiously through a hole. That mysterious female was called: Evalunne Furgostellev. 

More beyond the iron gate, there's someone lurking in the cold dark hallways of the basements, someone that may freeze anyone's blood when your eyes reflect this colossal shadow, a monster-sized being that may cause anyone a big heart attack. No one ever saw it during the daylight, it doesn't like the sunshine or just the unbearable heat of the current station of the year? During the night, the staff communicated that they heard loud footsteps like a giant, but in the night is very chill, so, so, so very chill that it makes that feel that your tears are freezing! It probably must be a sasquatch.

One night at 4:45 am,  the plants' staff heard a loud scream from a man along with a loud shot, also his canine companion yelped too. A  hunter saw that mysterious creature that everyone was talking about,  but the man said it ran away, with a shaky stunned voice said that the creature ran away on all the fours, just saw the fur-covered creature body's silhouette. The only proof that proved that the male wasn't a lunatic telling a fantasy was the abnormal-sized footprints and the handprints stamped in the mud with the snow leaving a trace of the runaway beast.

 The rumor has been spread like a yawn throughout the whole Chemy and Mekano society, even the Geara. But the white-haired woman only knew the true identity of the ''monster''.

The girl knew that if her secret is discovered by someone thirsty for fame or reward, something really terrible might happen, really terrible for her and the being. 

She had access to the basement during the early morning to not be caught and be seen as a thief. When the sun shines on the other side of the world and the shadows reign, the mechanical creatures in the land of Mekanika make some hideous sounds that can give anyone goosebumps and make the beat at full adrenaline. 

Mysterious iron screeching, the echoing loud purrs of these killer machines, the nasty squelch noise of the substances of the lake of pollution were just a reminder that we are not alone in this hell.

The reason that always visits that basement is to leave some food that she prepared herself, she hopes that food may calm its hunger at least a bit, She couldn't see how its eyes are since they are covered with hair that seems like fur, she previously noticed a really big hand with sharp transparent crystal-like claws coming out the door holding the casserole of handmade spaghetti with a big wooden fork, even if the eyes weren't visible she felt that it thanked her. She expected some loud chomps but the creature eats the spaghetti slowly just like a human. The giant looked at the girl shy, yet thankful for the food.

Beyond the dark hallways, somewhere near the ventilation installation...there's actually not a  hideous monster, there lies just a 9.67 ft tall young man, with a knee-length super long fluffy white hair as snow also his unpigmented skin tone, his eyes covered with his long fringe for a personal reason, even if would he trip by his long hair he would close tightly his eyes to not reveal something in his eyes, yet revealing his puffy eyebrows. Because he's tall of course he's heavy, he's very heavy, not by body fat at all, quite the opposite. His body is so very buff and full of muscles. All this sounds intimidating about him, sounds like a badass, right? But actually, a ball of muscles has more strength in his mind than his body's muscle formed by the unintentional work-out, It means his heart, his heart is bigger than his muscles themselves.  Who's is the name is this mysterious being? nothing less than Julius Furghostellev.

Julius is just a Heavyweighter, a Heavyweighter is a gigantic super-strong person and an important member of the industrials in charge of dangerous duties that other members can't do due to their psychical capacity.  They do tasks like loading heavy and hazardous substances, destroying materials for their recycling, and protecting the crews against anything and any danger, especially young and injured members.

It's a very heavy and exhaustive job to be a heavyweighter, but fortunately he's not the only one on the plant. There are his coworkers of the sector: Ruth grey, Rhinalda, Akiva Bernette, Kendrick, Melissa, Paxton, Mark, Ethan, Stella, and Irone. With him, they are 11 Heavyweighters. 

Somehow most of his comrades are women than men, they all have a symbol on their side of the arm: an engine symbol, every member of the Industrials has a symbol depending on their function in the work. for example:

An engine represents a heavyweighter.

A tool like a hammer, a wrench, or a screwdriver means a master worker, a supporter or repairman. 

A gear represents a citizen, but a special form of gear and a specific number of the gear's teeth is only for leaders, generals, and the Royalty. 

There's a bunch of possibilities of symbols that anyone can have, when a Chemy comes out of age, first they gave you an anesthetic shot before it gets tattooed just like a horse with a gear iron stamp with a hot tar dye. Everyone's symbol is 8 teeth gear no matter their function in the society, except the royalty and generals once again which they have 16 to 20 teeth in their gear symbol.

Julius will turn 28 years old on the 17th of July. Evalunne doesn't know what to give to her elder brother, even her younger brother and two sisters didn't give... an answer at respect. Kiara is always training hard with her fighting skills to improve her strength, instead, her other lazy brother was constantly laying down everywhere he go with his mind out of this world and the youngest of the siblings was always on her adventures of explorer, her name was Kaora, a small young tween playful and carefree. 

She was a bit desperate to know, but unfortunately her brother doesn't talk too much, she doesn't know if it's by shyness or his fear of being seen as a monster by something that he, she and her siblings have in common and must keep in secret as possible. 

17th of July...the day arrived... after the work, sneaking she arrived once again to the basement where his brother stays usually during the early morning. Evalunne walked slowly to the iron gate and called his brother in a low gentle voice. 

-'' Psst, Julius!...Julius!''

Then the giant man came shyly to the girl.

-'' Happy birthday, sweet brother!'' she smiled and gave his brother a box standing on tiptoe to make him reach the package. 

Julius took the box, it was small for his huge hand but yet he managed to open the box, then he smiled with tenderness at her sister's gift.

It was a dark navy blue heart-shaped stone with silver spots that look like stars and another one with colorful pastel stripes on it.

His brother kneels down due to his huge height to give her the warmest of the hugs to his sister taking care to cuddle her softly without hurting her 'cause he has a lot of strength and his sister is very thin as a stick, and we don't want to see what would happen. 

Perhaps he looks intimidating, but actually, he tries to be friendly, yet his size scares anyone easily. One of the things that makes him less intimidating is his long fluffy hair instead of the other heavyweighters who have short hair, except for Melissa, Akiva, and Paxton, but Julius has the longest hair of all of them, the reason why his hair looks so voluminous alike an afro hair but being straight is by a genetic error passed by the Furghostellev family, Is very hard to get rid of it. Once the guards, they tried to shave his long hair, but the hair tangled the shaving machine and the other 27 shaving machines made impossible the action. Also, he has oversized body hair that is as thick and soft as a man's beard, has some facial hair but it grows very slower than the other parts also it's not so visible because his hair color is the same as his skin.

However, there's a spy in this scene, Linkus Redwood saw the heartwarming scene through the drainage bars while he was exploring the ghost town's bowels as usually, he does every night, he does every time he could. Now someone knows the sibling's secret, but Linkus redwood wouldn't do the gossip bird role to tell everyone, he just wants a calm life as possible and he doesn't like to make adversities like the other industrials. Otherwise, is in his hands reveal or not their secret.