Laurence

We've been seeing forest for the past 2 hours. The highway ended a while back. I lost track of time whenever I took a nap. Vylad tapped the wheel and looked down at his phone when he heard it ring. "It's Melissa." Garroth said. I looked out the window and sighed. Please let it be her telling us we're almost there. I'm hungry and I want to lay down.

"Can you answer it for me please?" Vylad said, looking at Garroth then looking back onto the road. "But put it on speaker." Garroth nodded and picked up the phone.

"Hello? It's Garroth. Your on Speaker." Garroth said. I looked at Garroth. I was pretty much still in shock that Garroth was a werewolf. I guess I got used to it but it's just crazy. I remember when they got back from starlight and they were pretty much forced to tell Dante and I due to the fact Aphmau and Travis weren't with them, Aaron seemed different and his eyes weren't the same color, and Garroth was a werewolf. I remember Dante and me being silent after they told us everything. Relics? So this whole time Aphmau was one of Irene's descendants or one of the missing pecies of her soul as I was told and Travis's family was related to the Demon Warlock. I bit my lip and looked at the phone.

"Hey...I was just calling to say we have a few minutes of this little road trip but pay attention because this part of the roads get confusing. That's what makes this place so secretive." Melissa trailed off. I could hear mumbling in the background. It sould like Travis.

"Oh okay. Thanks Melissa." Vylad said quietly. I wondered what Vylad thought about all this.

"Anytime anyways we'll talk soon."

"Okay bye." Vylad said, grabbing his phone.

"Bye." Melissa said before hanging up the phone. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I wondered what the conversations were in the other vehicles. They were most likely silent...Like us. I mean there wasnt a lot to talk about. What are we going to say? Oh you guys I just LOVE how we are being targeted and threatened so that we have to go into hiding! HAHAHA GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE.

I rolled my eyes at myself and looked at my phone. I had a text from Cadenza. Shoot. I forgot to tell her I was going to be 'gone.'

Cadenza😒: Hey Laurence! Dad said I should check up on you since you haven't been talking these past days to us. It's unlike you so...yeah text me when you can.

Cadenza😒: Laurence it's been 2 hours and with how addicted you are to your phone...I KNOW YOUR READING THIS. So stop being rude and answer back.

Cadenza😒: Look if I did something please tell me. We're worried about you.

Laurence: Hey sorry sis, I took a nap. I'm fine. I forgot to tell you guys that I'm going on a little trip so I'll talk to you soon.

There. Now she can't be mad...right? I closed all my tabs and I looked up from my phone to see a house. It was this nice wooden mansion. It had huge windows and blended into the woods nicely. It had a nice garden for being so abandoned. It had huge trees and looked so dark inside.

"We're here..." Vylad said shutting the engine. We opened the truck doors at the same time and I closed mine. I tossed my backpack over my shoulder and went to the trunk. I carefully stepped on the pavement and walked my way over to Garroth. I grabbed my suitcase that had nothing but clothes and my shower stuff. My charger, toothbrush, and little things were in my backpack. Garroth helped Vylad with his stuff and looked up at the house.

"It's huge..." Garroth muttered. Vylad looked up and nodded.

"Yeah and we couldn't even see it from 1 minute out." He sighed, which I took as a good thing. When Melissa said secretive she really meant it. In front of us was Melissa's Cadillac that Aaron was driving. He looked at us and said something to Aphmau then they parted ways. He was walking over here and I stepped closer to him.

"So this is it huh?" I said looking up. Aaron nodded. "It's nice." I said, patting him on the back. He smiled.

"Thanks...It's nice to see it again..." He sighed. I looked at him confused.

"Again?"

"Uh...Yeah...I came here when I was a kid but...um I remembered everything but I want to wait to tell everyone. We all need to regain our energy and stuff so...please hold it off and don't tell anyone. Please." He said almost begging. I nodded.

"Yeah sure dude but you really need to talk to Aph...she-"

"Yeah Yeah. She knows." He said looking down. I looked at Aphmau and raised her eyebrow. Then why isn't she clinging to him right now?