Aphmau

I rubbed my head and got up. My eyes were shut closed. I felt dizzy. What happened? I opened my eyes to see nothing. Just a bright light. I felt weird like there was a weight on my back. I turned around and what I saw frightened me. I had huge angel wings. Not like the ones back at starlight. These were huge.(Imagine Malficent's wings but white) I touched them. They were so soft. I looked down to see that I was wearing a white dress. It was beautiful. My hair was down and I had a crown in my hair. I looked around. This was the same place I saw lady Irene. I could sense her for some reason. Like I had this...sixth sense.

"Lady Irene?" I made my voice loud enough for her to hear.

"Yes Aphamu?" She answered me.

"Why am I....an angel?" Oh my....AM I DEAD?!?!

"You have began your transformation. You are going to have powers like me. You are going to save everybody in the final battle."

"I am confused...what final battle?"

" Just bear with me child ok?" She said. I nodded.

She began to talk. "There is a another realm called the dark zone and in that zone live villains that I have sent there for their crimes. But somehow a dark angel has discovered that realm and freed the villains on earth. That is why you must help me. I am not as powerful as I use to be. But you are full of power. This is the final war. The war that ends all wars."

"How do I help?"

"You are like me. You have the ability to transform from human to angel but in your case werewolf to angel. You have a powerful magic. You can heal and you can do harm. You even healed Aaron's sight with a touch. That is why you are here."

"What....I did?"

"Yes and you can do so much more."

"So I can give Aaron back his memories?"

"No but you can remind him due to his sight."

"How?"

"A familiar scent, place, or even sound."

"I have to remind him...."

"Perhaps to a place where you met."

"Phoenix drop high."

"Go Aphmau and remind him. I am with you my child." 

The white bright light was gone. Everything was gone. I woke up on the couch. Aaron was on the other side. Melissa was talking to Garroth and Zane. Did she call everybody over?

"Aphamu! Are you alright?" Katelyn said looking right into my eyes.

"Yeah...I need...Oh!" I got up and ran to Melissa. 

"Melissa can I talk to you?"

"Aphamu your awake!" She grabbed me and hugged me hard. "What happened to you? You fainted! So did Aaron but...still!"

"I began a transformation and somehow I gave Aaron his sight back. I also went to go see Lady Irene and she was talking about a final war. I need your help!" I said really fast. Everybody was looking at me with a confused look on their faces.

"What did you just say?" Melissa said.

"There's a final war Melissa."

"And what else?"

"I saw Lady Irene?"

"NO ABOUT AARON'S SIGHT!" She yelled.

"Geez. My eardrums. Anyways yeah...."

"Aphmau...I think you hit your head too hard." Zane said looking at Aaron.

"No! It's possible she could have done that. Think about it. Her ora is different and she is Lady Irene's bloodline. Just connect the dots. You guys can't be that dumb." Ghost said.

"You have no idea..." Katelyn muttered.

"I take that to offense!" Travis said.

"So...wait you gave Aaron...?" Lucinda said grabbing my arm.

"Yes and there's a chance we could bring him back." I said looking around at everybody.

"Let's take that chance." Melissa said.