Lucinda

I walked into the kitchen thinking about what Aphamu said. It's hard to process at once but...I was sure of a number of things.

1. Aphamu definitely is Lady Irene's descendent

2. Aaron's memory is recovering

3. There's going to be a final war

I opened the fridge and grabbed a water. I sipped it slowly. Everyone is shaken up by the news. I can't even hold my water right. I put my water down and open up the living room windows. I sat on the couch and buried my head into my knees. What are we going to do?

Starlight was enough. I thought our fight was over. Why can't we be a normal group? Move on....with life. We're tired of everything! I guess our fight isn't over yet. That sounds so weird coming from me though. I just want to stay in my bed watching Netflix honestly. I sit up and look outside to see Travis panicking.  What did he do now? He had just got back....

I step outside and walk over to him. I needed some fresh air anyways.

"What did you do now Travis?" I asked him. He looked at me with huge eyes. I saw fear in his eyes. I mumbled something under his breath and a tear came out of his eye. What's wrong? Is he upset? Where's Katelyn?

He looked around carefully like he was paranoid.

"Somebody's watching us..."He said in a bare whisper. My eyes widened and I covered my mouth. No not this. We don't need this. We need.....peace.

"How do you know?" I asked him. He held out his phone. I read the messages and took a screenshot and sent it to everybody in on the street. Including me.

"Don't worry Travis. We'll figure out who this is." I said handing him back his phone. I grabbed his arm and ran into Katelyn and his house.

"Katelyn!" I yelled letting go of Travis's arm.

"What?" She yelled from the kitchen. She turned the corner to see a broken Travis.

"What did you do?" She yelled at me. Oh now she cares?! 

"I didn't do anything! Check your phone!" I said pointing at it.

"Why?" She said walking over to her phone.

"Just check it!"

She opened up her messages and read the screenshot. Her eyes widened and she looked at me. I nodded and she looked at Travis. He has rubbing his arm and walked over to sit on the couch. He buried his head into his hands.

"We need to....we need to leave. We're in danger."