Zane

Nana was walking back home any minute now. Two months ago Nana and I bought a house together. I grabbed a blanket from my bedroom and placed it on the couch. (We still had our own bedrooms of course.) I went to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks and placed them on the coffee table. I turned on Netflix and looked out the window she was walking back home.

I had set the remote on the coffee table so she could choose a show. This was our idea of hang out nights. Just watching tv and eating snacks. She opened the door and looked at me with a smile on her face. 

"Zane! This is so nice!" She said sitting her stuff down. She never had to act like Kawaii-Chan around me. I grabbed the leftovers and placed them on the dinner table. I kissed her forehead. I loved doing that because she would giggle. She couldn't see it but I was smiling a little under the mask. She grabbed my hand and sat me on the couch. She sat next to me and cuddled me. She looked at me and took off my mask. I didn't mind because it was her. I looked at her. She had the cutest blush. 

"What do you want to watch?" I asked her.

"I don't know...You pick." I regretted that as soon as I said it.

"Oooo....okkk." She said smirking. She grabbed the remote and picked a anime shoe called Avatar. I rather watch Stranger Things but it was Nana's night. She looked at me. She is so beautiful. I looked at her lips. I can't....unless she asked. I looked away at the tv.

"So is this show good?" I said trying to make conversation.

"Yeah...I think you will like it." She said grabbing the popcorn. I grabbed a cupcake and a napkin and starting eating it. Yum...but Nana's were better. I bought the snacks at Walmart this morning while Nana was asleep. She ate the popcorn slowly. 

"What's wrong Nana?" I asked her. She seemed distracted. I waited for her to answer me.

"Aphmau seems so sad...I wish I could cheer her up." She said low. I wish I could cheer her up too. But what had happen today nobody could ignore. Aphmau was in Lady Irene's bloodline. This could mean many things for Aaron.

"You heard what Ghost had said right?" I asked Nana. She nodded putting the popcorn down.

"It's hope. Aaron could remember and see with Aph but....He would have to let her so those things for him." She said. There was no doubt in my mind that Aphmau couldn't do it.