Garroth

"No! I want to eat my cookie!" I screamed. I was holding the cookie of my dream in my hand.

"No Garroth! You are a werewolf! You can't have chocolate!" Zane yelled back. Dante stood up as did Laurence.

"Stop fighting me on this!" Zane yanked the cookie out of my hand and ate in right in my face. So I tackled him. "My cookie!" He knew I wanted to eat that cookie.

"Garroth!" Dante pulled me back.

"Don't worry cookie! Zane give me my cookie back!" I yelled.

"My clothes." Zane cried. He got up off the floor. "You will pay." Typical Zane.

"It's okay baby brother you have more black clothes." I said trying to cheer him up like normally it did not work. Dante had let go of me. Laurence came over. "You guys want to go to that new diner in town?" He asked all of us.

"Why?" Zane asked. 

"I guess." I answered. Dante nodded. Zane grabbed a milkshake and sat down on the couch. The milkshake was chocolate no less. SLUUUUURPPPPP.

"Zane." Laurence said looking at him annoyed.

"What?" Zane said. I could see through that mask he was smirking. There was a knock on the door. Dante went to go answer it. I went to just see who it was.

"Hey Melissa!" Dante and I said.

"Hey! Just to let you know I'm having a dinner party tonight. It starts at 4pm. Don't be late!" She waved good bye. Yum! I am down with a dinner party.