Aphmau

I stood there in shock. I can't be Lady Irene's bloodline. She would've told me right?

"Aph..." I heard a voice say, I turned around to Melissa. "Can you do magic?"

What am I suppose to say? Yes, I can Melissa just give me a moment! This didn't make any sense. I had to talk to Lady Irene. But how? Maybe I could reach her in a dream. Just maybe. I just stood there still. No movement. I didn't even blink. "Melissa...I don't know...this is new to me. I never been through this type of stuff before." And that's coming from me! The Aphmau who cheated death! 

Melissa nodded. "Let's just enjoy the party." She said giving me a smile that said 'don't worry'.

An hour later

I was sitting on the couch catching up with the Ro'mauve(idk if I spelt that right...don't kill me.) brothers. Garroth sat on the floor by the coffee table as did Vylad. Zane sat next to me and I was leaning on him. 

"Are you tired from your flight Aphmau?" Garroth asked. 

"A little." I said yawning on cue.

"So how were things while I have been gone?" I asked.

"Good...our moms are still partying to Beyonce though..." Zane said. He seemed like he walked in on them partying and couldn't forget the memory.

"Ha! Thank Irene I haven't walked in on that!" Vylad said getting his hair out of his face. Oh mark my words Vylad you will...

"How were you guys? Were the gfs treating you and Travis badly?" Garroth asked with a worried look on his face.

"No Toby had regular check ins on us so..." I answered back.

"It has been a long seven months." Zane said looking onto his lap.

"Yeah..." I said looking out the window. I got up. "C'mon I'm here now. Why don't we just party?!?" I said trying to cheer them up. I grabbed Zane's hands and pulled him off the couch. He laughed. I missed hearing him laugh. Garroth and Vylad got up as well. It's time for everyone to kick back and relax. They shouldn't be moping around. Garroth smirked.

"Let's vibe up this party." He said looking at the music player. He and I had the same thought and nodded. 

"Big brother I'm scared..." Vylad said to Zane.

"Me too Vlyad...me too." Zane said with wide eyes.