what this book is

First of all... OMG GOT THREE KITTENS THEY ARE ADORABLE THEY ARE MORSE, DASH AND DOT (MORSE IS THE ORANGE ONE) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THEY'RE SO CUTE

Sooooooooooooooo ⟟ was bored.

And didn't want to write ⏃ book.

Cause ⟟ have ⏃ tendency to start things... and never finishing them..

So yeah

Headcannons.

If ⟟ feel like it there may be the occasional one-shot or short story to give some more life to ⏃ few headcannons that ⟟ have.

Also it will be in the title if its headcannons or ⏃ short story explaining ⏃ certain headcannon.

Also if anyone does read this... wanna roleplay? I'm bored and thats pretty much why I'm doing this book, and I'm craving Hermitcraft and Dream SMP rps and can't find any that ⟟ haven't already applied for. Most of them seem to be dead. Sadly.

Anyway.

⟟ am also rebranding to Crazy4Candy instead of TheGoldenLolbit. Sorry. In the past I've been hesitant to change it cause TheGoldenLolbit was the first online name ⟟ ever chose. But sadly, when ⟟ tried to rebrand to Nightmare Galaxy, that failed quite ⏃ bit and now thats just my drawing name, and now I'm gonna be going by Crazy4Candy or Ember online.

Anyway enough with the rant. ⟟ hope yall like my headcannons and ⟟ wouldn't mind if you were to request ⏃ story to go along with one or even shared some of your own!