married and in love || sodapop

A/N: i hope everyone likes this!! this is a long one! ❤️

I can't believe I'm married to the love of my life Sodapop Curtis. We met when we were 7th grade and started dating in 10th grade and those years were the best years of my life because Soda makes me happy and makes me feel better and warm when I'm around him. Now we're 26 and now happily married.

I'm wearing a satin robe that Soda gave me on our 4 year anniversary of us dating and it makes me feel confident every time I wear it. And wearing a new bra and underwear and it's black and kinda sexy. I'm making breakfast for the both of us (Soda's favorite breakfast) because it's been 9 months since we got married and I really want to make this day be sweet and memorable for him.

I feel two hands hug my waist and I turn my head and see Sodapop.

"Good morning beautiful." Sodas says in his morning voice.

"Morning Soda." I smiled.

"Whatcha making Y/N/N?" Soda says when he's about to kiss my neck.

"Your favorite." I smiled at him.

"Scrambled eggs?"

"Yes, and I got out the grape jelly out for you."

"How did I get so lucky to have you?"

"I don't know, I think it was me baking or something else?"

"No, it's just, how make me feel happy and when Sandy went to Florida for you know, and when I felt nothing like myself you would try to make me feel better and more happy and that helped me so much. And your baking."

"Soda, I didn't know that I made you feel that way."

"Well, you are the most sweetest, beautiful, kind, funny, and respectful woman I've ever met."

"Soda, I, I don't know what to say."

Soda looks at me and the food and says "The eggs are done."

"Thanks Soda." I say when I get the plates for us and Sodapop helps me get the utensils out for us.

SKIP THE EATING

"You liked your eggs soda?"

"Loved it Y/N, always."

I love this man so much he completes my heart.

"I love you." Sodapop says while about to kiss me.

"You wanna go on the couch or our bedroom?" Sodapop says.

"For what?"

"For loving making."

"Bed."

Sodapop picks me up and starts walking upstairs to our bedroom. I giggle when he gets on the last step on our staircase. Soda puts me on our bed and looks at my body for a few seconds.

"What's wrong Sodapop?"

"You're beautiful."

I take off my satin robe to reveal myself, just my lace underwear and lace bra. I can tell that Sodapop is enjoying the view right now.

"Is this a new set?"

"You like it?"

"Love it. I hate to rip it but let's take the set off." Sodapop smirks.

He takes off my bra and underwear and see me fully naked.

"This is going to be a long night Y/N."

WHILE THE LOVE MAKING IS HAPPENING

Sodapop gives me hickeys on my body and god why does it feel so good!

"Mmm Soda?"

"Hmm."

"Calm down with the hickeys okay?"

"I thought that you loved hickeys?"

"When I was 17."

Soda gives me a dumbfounded look.

"Soda, just calm down with the hicks okay?"

"Alright."

"Soda, don't be upset, I love you teen or not teen, I love you no matter what, I love the hickeys but just calm down with them okay?"

"Okay Y/N/N."

We continue to make out and I feel his hand on my thigh and he kisses my neck where my hickeys are at.

"Be gentle Soda."

"I'll try."

"Soda, please." I said while stopping him.

"I will be gentle Y/N I promise."

I nod because I trust him. He continues to kiss me but not on my neck, but my chest and down to my, oh god, my pussy.

"Ah right there Soda ah."

I feel him smile and of course gives me a hickey. He finally stops and looks up at me and come back up to my lips and kisses me.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Soda! I'm so happy I married you."

"I'm happy too Y/N."