Chapter 24

~{y/n's POV}~

Amy and Amari dodged the fireball just in time.

" That's it." Amari said.

Amari's bright green eyes glowed even more as the earth started to seperate. Tree roots were being lifted out of the ground and birds were flying rappidly across the sky.

When I looked back everyone was being trapped in tree roots. Subaru was trying to fight them off but his strength was not match for Amari's power.

"LET US GO! LEAVE HER ALONE!" Shu screamed.

"Not going to happen." Amari said.

" IF YOU LET THEM GO I'LL HELP YOU!" I said.

There was silence for a few moments before Amari looked at Amy.

"Deal." Amy and Amari said at the same time.

Amari released everyone from her power as I walked twoards them. But before I could get to them, Shu grabbed my arm.

"(y/n) you don't have to help them we can kill them." Shu whispered to me.

" I have to. I don't want her to hurt you. Or anyone else." I said with tears in my eyes.

" We can handle ourselves." Subaru said.

" You couldn't break past her vines." I said.

" We can fight them together," Ayato said.

" Yeah. Me and Teddy have been wanting to cause pain to someone new." Kanato said with a smirk.

" Let's be logical. We have never fought anyone of their kind. Whatever they are. It would be best to know what their weaknesses are."  Rejji said as he dusted off his suit."

" WE ARE NOT USING (Y/N) AS A PAWN!" Shu yelled.

" If I don't, they'll hurt you. They'll hurt all of you." I said.

" We'll be fine. I say let's get em." Ayato said.

" Let's get em?! You sound stupid." Laito said crossing his arms.

"Tick. Tock." Amari said.

"I'll see you soon." I said kissing Shu's lips.

I walked off with tears stremaing down my face as I tried not to look back. I could hear the choas breaking out from behind me and I just hoped that Shu wouldn't make things even worse. When I finally made it over to Amari and Amy, I turned around and saw shu being held back by Subaru and Ayato.

Shu looked at me with pleading eyes but I couldn't bear to look at him.

"Bye." I wishpered before Amari produced some sort of fog.

A/n:  Hi guys!! Long time no see! I haven't written in this book for almost a year. With everything that was going on, it was just hard to find time. I know some of you readers have abandoned this book but I don't blame you. I hope you enjoyed this short filler chapter! (p.s) from now on, my chapters won't have titles.