Chapter 11 - Ayato's bite to eat part 2

~{ y/n 's POV}~

I woke up in Shu 's bed. When all the memories of last night came back to me I started to smile.

" He really just like me. " I thought to myself.

I had left my phone in the kitchen so I reached over Shu and turned on his phone so I could see what time it was.

9: 37

I put his phone back and tries to get up but Shu pulled me into his chest.

" Don't leave. " Shu said sleepily.

" I have to. Just let me do some thinks real quick and I'll come back. " I Shu him getting out of his grip.

Shu nodded as he went back to sleep.

I walked our of his room and headed to the kitchen. I grabbed a pop tart and my phone and headed to my room. I plugged my phone into the charger.

I ate my pop tart and threw it away. I did my morning routine and then I got in the shower. I put on a t shirt and shorts. I grabbed my phone as I pulled my hair into a ponytail and headed back to Shu's room.

Shu was laying there with the cover over his lower half. His abs were the definition of perfection.

I smirked to myself as I laid back down next to him. Shu wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into his chest. I grabbed my phone and started to text Sarah.

( texting mode - (y/n) Sarah)

Hey Sarah
Hey bitch. What's the details?
Well I've only been there for 3 weeks and I've already made some friends I guess.
Look at my antisocial best friend making moves
Yea.. Well I might have a bf
Bitch. Oofers.
Well I miss you
Well about that.... I'm supposed to be staying down there for the rest of the summer.
Yay! Why ain't you tell me
I didn't know. My and my folks got into it so they sending me down there.
Ok. When are you coming
I'll be there tomorrow night
Ok. See you then. I'll fill you in tomorrow.
K. Bye bitch
Bye hoe.

( End of text mode )

I started to play games on my phone when I looked out the window and say the sun was setting.

" Time went by fast! " I thought to myself.

Shu started to move around a lot so I tapped him.

" Hello. " I told him.

" Hey. " Shu said.

I kissed his cheek.

" I going to start getting ready. What should I wear? " I asked Shu.

" Something formal. " Shu said as he got out of his bed.

I nodded as got out of his bed and left his room.

I felt arms grab me.

" What. " I said annoyed.

I turned around and it was Ayato.

" I'm parched. " Ayato said.

~{ Ayato 's POV}~

" I'm parched. " I told her.

" And... " ( y/n) said to me.

I pushed her up agian the walk and bite down into her arm.

She started to scream but I covered her mouth.

When I felt her sweet blood in my mouth, I couldn't wait to get more into my mouth.

Then out of nowhere, I felt a pang in my throat. I instantly unlatched my fangs and grabbed my throat.

" Laito was right. Her blood does fast like poison. " I thought to myself.

~{ y/n's POV}~

I held my arm as I could feel blood starting to come out. I gave Ayato a confused look as to why he was holding his neck.

I shrugged it off and walked back to my room. I decided to take another shower because I would smell like blood.

" What was wrong with Ayato. Maybe he just chocked on some of my blood. "  I thought to myself.

While I was I was in the shower I looked at my arm and saw that their was no longer fang marks.

" Maybe I should talk to Rejji about that. " I thought to myself as I stepped out of the shower.

--------------------------------------------------
A/n : Hello my beautiful Readers! Sorry that this chapter is short. I have to post one more chapter of Shu X Reader today, and two chapters of Laito X Reader today as well. Hope you like this chapter.

Word count : 706