Chapter 21- The Strict Silence

~{ y/n's POV}~

I left the kitchen and headed to Shu room.
But not before I ran into Yui.

" Oh. You're awake." Yui said.

" I guess." I said trying to get around her

" How do you feel?" Yui asked.

" Don't start that fake shit." I said finally being able to get around her. I didn't look back but I'm sure Yui had a shocked expression on her face.

~ { Yui POV}~

I couldn't believe she knew about what happened. It's almost like I can't even voice my opinion.

I watched her body slowly fade away as he walked down the hall. I wiped my hands over my face out of frustration.

I headed to the kitchen to see all of them gathered at the table.

" hi guys." I said heading to the fridge to grab a water.

" Hi Yui." Kanato said putting teddy down.

Now Kanato almost always has Teddy with him so I was surprised to see him do that.

Kanato sped over to me and bit down on my neck. I let out a scream of pain. You would think that I'm used to it but I hate the way their fangs feel in my skin. Especially when they force it.

When he was done he unlatched his fangs from my neck and walked back to his spot at the table.

I walked out the kitchen and headed to my room to clean up the wound. After I cleaned it up, I sat down on my bed and turned on my t.v.

I got comfortable in my bed and watched t.v till I fell asleep.

~{ y/n's POV}~

I finally I had made it to Shu door. I knocked on it.

" Who is it!?" Shu asked.

" (y/n). Can I come in?" I asked.

" yeah. It's open." Shu said.

I opened the door and walked in. I closed the door behind me.

" Hey." I said lowly.

Shu didn't answer.

I walked over to his desk and stood next to him.

I tapped his shoulder.

Shu teleported in front of me and gave me a hug.

I hugged him back but I couldn't understand why he was being so quiet.  Shu is usually quiet yes, but this is like a strict silence.

I broke the hug.

" Are you ok?" I asked.

Shu nodded.

" what is wrong with Shu. He doesn't even have his headphones in. He is just being too silent. And I'm gonna figure out why." I thought to myself.

—————————————————————
A/n : Hello my beautiful readers! I need to do better. I gotta start posting chapters more often. I'll think of some days. Hope you like this short ass chapter.

Word count: 444