Please Don't Leave Me(Harry Styles Love Story)

"Can't you just leave me alone!"I shouted.I tried to run from him,but he grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall."What about 'Stay here and don't fucking move'don't you understand?"Cole shouted."Obviously every single word."I said.He raised his hand and I knew it was coming.I felt a burning sensation on my cheek and fell to the floor."Get up!"He yelled.I stayed there until he pulled my arm and jerked me up."Please let me go,Cole."I whimpered."Why should I?Give me one good reason."He said.I couldn't think of one excuse for him to let me go."Thats what I thought."He smirked evilly.He punched me in the gut,then let me go.I stayed on the floor for a couple minutes in pain until I found enough strength to pull myself up to my room.

I shut my bedroom door lightly and lied on my bed,my face buried in the pillow.My phone buzzed and I figured it was either Harry or Eleanor.

New message from:Harry:)<3

Hey babe,how r u?I love u!!:)

I had to make up a lie to tell him,but I couldn't just lie to him and say 'Yeah,everything's fine,I'm great.' Because on the inside i'll be screaming 'I need you!Help me!'

New message to:Harry:)<3

I'm not okay.Nothing ever is!I need you!!NOW!

Sent.

I waited impatiently for him to reply and what was really minutes,felt like hours.

New message from:Harry:)<3

I don't even get an 'I love u' back?I see how it is!Do you want me to come get you?Do you want to meet me somewhere?What do you need?

I had to laugh at his humor in the first part of the message,even though it wasn't even a laughing matter.I don't know what I need.All I know is that I need help.

New message to:Harry:)<3

Can I meet you at the park?I just need to get away from Cole.thats all I know.

New message from:Harry:)<3

Okay i'll be there in 10 minutes.

I replied with an 'okay' and went down stairs."Where are you going?"Cole asked."Im just going for a walk."I replied.He didn't say anything,so I just left.

.....

Harry finally got to the park and got out of his car.He was walking towards me and I ran into his arms.He wrapped his arms around me,kissed my head and asked,"What happened?"

"It gets worse everyday,Haz."

"I know it does,baby.What can I do for you?You refuse to move in with me,so I need you to tell me what I can do."

"I don't know.I'm just afraid."

"Of what?"

"Of what he'll do.To me and you.I don't want you to get hurt."

"You're afraid of me getting hurt!You get hurt every single day.You think I like getting calls from you crying?It hurts me to know that this is what you go through everyday."

"Yes,but you're trying to baby me,Harry.I can take care of myself."

"Obviously you can't if you have fresh new bruises everyday."

"You have know idea how hard I try to stop him from hitting me.Its not my fault.I feel like you think I can't do anything without you around."

"I just want what's best for you.But I guess you're to blind to see that."

"Harry,I don't need you to watch over me like a babysitter.Im 18,not 5."

I sat on a bench and put my head in my hands.I felt Harry's strong arms wrap around me and pull me close to him."I'm sorry."Harry whispered."You're sorry?Im the one who should be sorry.I yelled at you and said I didn't need you.But I really do need you more than ever."I said.I brushed my lips against his softly and wrapped my arms around his neck."Im here for you whenever you need me."Harry said.I smiled and put my into the crook of his neck."Thank you,Harry.I love you."I replied."I love you,too."He said