Please dont leave me chapter 4

*1 week later*

(Vanessa's P.O.V.)

Cole wasn't really paying attention to me since I slept over at Harry's house and I didn't tell him.He thinks giving me the silent treatment will help me 'learn my lesson'.Obviously he isn't that smart,considering the fact he dropped out of high school at 16."Vanessa,get down here.Now."Cole yelled.Oh great.I walked downstairs silently and into the kitchen."What?"I asked quietly."Why don't you be a doll and make me some dinner."Cole demanded."Why don't you make it yourself?"I mumbled to myself."Excuse me?"He said."Nothing."I sighed."Make me some chili.And don't keep me waiting."He muttered."I'm not your FUCKING MAID!"I said bluntly."What?"He looked at me with anger in his eyes."You heard me.I'm not your maid."I repeated.Cole ran over to me and pushed me to the floor,causing a loud thud."Say it one more time,bitch.And you won't be around for much longer!"He smiled fakely."Oh c'mon.I know you wouldn't kill me.Let alone anyone else.You don't have the guts,not to mention the balls.We all know why you do it,Cole.So you can feel better about yourself,is that it?Because I'm pretty sure it is.Because when you were in middle school,older kids would pick on you because you were ugly or some shit.Not to mention a nerd.Am I right or am I right?I think I'm right.Don't you?"I smirked.He looked at me and I knew I had won this game.He walked away in disbelief,then came back to the kitchen."You just wait.Your pathetic so called 'boyfriend' won't be able to save you,"He smirked."Harry doesn't love you.He never has.What do you think he does when he's with the boys?Sit around,talk,and have a laugh?Wrong-he cheats on you.Goes around with a different girl when you're not with him."He finished.My eyes filled with tears,but I knew Cole was lying."No,you're lying to me.Harry would never do that to me."I said.He chuckled and came over to me."Okay.Then why don't you ask him yourself.He'll deny it.I know he will.Not unless you catch him red-handed.Then he can't deny anything."He said.I pushed him away from me and ran up to my room.

"He's just lying to you.Harry wouldn't do that to me."I told myself.I sat on my bed,telling myself Harry would never do that to me,especially after 3 1/2 years.I pushed the thought off to the side and lied on my bed,just thinking about my life.I slowly started to fall asleep and feel into a deep sleep.

*Dream*

"Will,stop.I can't do this to Harry."I moaned.He was kissing my neck,leaving little love bites here and there.

"He did it to you.Don't tell me you still have feelings for him."

I pulled away from him and looked down trying to hide my face.He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him,our bodies colliding.He tried to kiss me,but I pushed him away once again.

"You do?"Will said.

"Will,you don't know how much I love Harry.He was my everything.He IS my everything.I can't just give up everything we had."

There was a big bang on the door and I knew who it was.The door broke into pieces and they all fell to the floor.Harrys tall figure was just standing there with anger in his face.Tears streamed down my cheeks and I put my head in my hands.

"Why?How could you do this to me?"Harry yelled.

"We didn't do anything,Haz!I stopped myself from doing anything.You did it to me first anyways,why would it matter?"I said.

Harry cupped my face with his hands and just stared at me.Our noses were touching and I had to lean in and kiss him.He was to damn irresistible.I heard Will stomp out of the room and slam the door shut.We both pulled away breathlessly and looked at each other for a good minute."We're over."Harry said blankly."What?After everything that just happened,you're going to break my heart!"I said.He left the room and I just sat there crying.Tears streamed down my rosy cheeks and I was screaming in agony.

*End of dream*

I felt someone shake me and I shot up quickly.My breathing was heavy and I had sweaty palms.I looked up to see who was shaking me and I saw Louis.I had no idea why he was at my house.How the fuck did he even get in?"Louis?!"I said in shock."Why were you screaming?"He asked."I,uh,had a bad dream.Thats all.Why are you here?How did you get in?"I questioned."I was out for a walk and decided to come see you.I don't know where your brother is.The door was unlocked and then I heard you screaming.I thought someone was murdering you."He said.I laughed at his last comment and got out of my bed."I have a question for you,Lou."I said shakily.

"What is it?"

"Has. . .has Harry ever cheated on me?"

His mouth dropped into an 'O' shape and he looked at me.

"Why the fuck would he do that?!He loves you so much.Where did that thought come from?"

"Me and Cole had an argument and he said Harry cheats on me when I'm not around.But it doesn't matter anymore."

"Don't listen to your Douche bag of a brother.He's just a useless piece of shit."

I laughed and he embraced me into a hug,that always made me feel better.

"What time is it?"

"5:30."

"Okay,where's Eleanor?"

"You are just full of questions aren't you?She's at home."He chuckled.

"Is it okay if I go with you?I just don't want to be here anymore."

"Sure,lets go."

We walked downstairs and out of the front door.We started our journey to Louis and Eleanor's house which wasn't to far.

We were just outside his house when Eleanor came outside."Hey Vanessa.What are you doing here?"Eleanor asked."I just couldn't stay there any longer.Plus,I need to talk to you."I said."Okay.Come on,we'll go inside and talk."She said."May I join you lovely ladies in your talk time?"Louis joked."I prefer if you didn't.It's just something personal."I said."Okay."He said.We walked inside and me and Eleanor went to the living room,while Louis went upstairs."Okay,what do you need to talk to me about?"Eleanor asked.I put my head down and let a few tears fall."A couple hours ago,when I was asleep,I had this dream."I said.

"Okay,go on."Eleanor insisted.

"I'm not sure why I dreamt this but,I cheated on Harry."

"With who?"She gasped.

I took a deep breath before I answered he question.

"Will.I don't know why it happened,but it did.Then in the middle of the dream Harry came in and asked me 'Why did you do it?How could you?' That was until Louis woke me up from screaming in agony."

"Oh my goodness.Are you going to tell Harry about the dream?"

"I don't know.Maybe not.I just don't know how he'll react.I mean,what if he breaks up with me just because of a dream?"

"I'm sure he won't.He loves you to much to let you go."

"That's what everyone says,but for some reason,I don't believe them."

"Why?Harry said and I quote 'Vanessa is the best thing that has ever happened to me.I can't lose her.'"

I smiled to myself and said,"Did he really say that?"

"Yes he said that.You are his everything.If he lost you,he'd be depressed."

"Thanks Eleanor.You're the best best friend ever."

"I know."She smiled.

I spent the rest of the night there and slept over at their house.Im lucky to have an awesome best friend.

---------------------

So what do think will happen?Will Vanessa tell Harry the dream she had or not tell him at all????Fan/Comment/Vote/Share!!!:)