Please Dont Leave Me Chapter 8

(Vanessa's P.O.V.)

It's been two days since the night at the pub and I haven't really talked to Niall.I'm not sure what we were since the night we kissed.I figured I would text him and ask him to come over so we could talk.

New message to:Nialler:)

Hey Niall.Can you come over so we can talk?

Sent.

I waited impatiently for his reply and it seemed like forever.What could he be doing?Maybe he was still sleeping.I sat back on my bed just thinking about the other night.I wondered what led me to kiss Niall like that.Was it to make Harry jealous or just because I wanted to feel something with someone else?I closed my eyes for a split second,just wishing,wanting to go back five days,and change everything that happened.Stop Trey from kissing me,going down stairs that night,and anything that happened.I heard my door swing open and felt someone grab my arm.I opened my eyes and saw it was Cole.Immediately I tensed up not wanting to get hurt,but I knew it would happen anyway."What do you want?"I asked."For you to be a great sister and do what you are fucking told!"Cole yelled."What have you told me to do?I was sleeping."I said confused.

"Don't lie to me.I know you heard me you ungrateful bitch."

"Cole,I don't know what you're talking about!I have been sleeping for a couple hours.I'm sorry if I didn't hear you or listen.I just want a normal day for once with out you hurting me.Is that to much to ask for?God damn!You treat me like shit and always have!You will never treat me with respect even if I try to be nice to you.You are just one fucking ungrateful person to be around.I wish it was you that died in the car crash and not mom and dad!Or,sometimes I wish it was me that died so I wouldn't have to 'ruin your life' anymore.Everything I do is just one big mistake to everyone.And I do mean everyone!Harry,the boys,my friends,and you!I can't do anything right for anyone any more!"

I finally broke.I couldn't take this anymore.Being bullied everyday by my own brother.Losing the love of my life over something stupid.And losing my best friend over a kiss at the club.It was true.I can't do anything right for anyone any more.Everything I do turns to shit.I didn't regret a single word I had just said to Cole and my fear was long gone right now.I didn't care if he hurt me at this point,I just wanted to sleep and never wake up.

"I'm an ungrateful person?At least I didn't cheat on the person I love!You're the ungrateful one here!I'm surprised you're still here to this day!"

"Excuse me?!I didn't try to cheat on Harry!It's all Treys fault.He's the one who kissed me!He is the reason Harry and I are broken up.If you're going to hurt me do it now and just get it over with!I'm tired of feeling like shit.I might as well take my own life!"

Cole's jaw dropped.What was that about?He didn't hurt me or anything.He just left my room and slammed the door.I thought about the last thing I said "I might as well take my own life!"Everyone would be happier if I weren't here and it's true.I have caused to much pain for everyone around me.Tonight may be the last day of my life.

~~~~~~~~~

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!CLIFFHANGER!!!What do you think she will do?!Will Harry and her get back together before this happens?Will Niall stop her?I don't even know and I'm the writer!!!Haha