Chapter 13

Okay guys!!Here is chapter 13!!!I hope you guys enjoy it.There will be a lot of drama in this chapter and the next!!Try and guess what will happen in Chapter 14 in the comments!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

*2 days later*(Dramatical time jump(:)

(Harry's P.O.V.)

My eyes slowly opened and I looked down at Vanessa,who was still sound asleep,head on my bare chest.She squirmed just a bit,but she didn't wake up.I just played with her hair and looked down at her.I quickly looked at her wrists and brushed my fingers over them.I'm guessing she felt me touch them because she winced and woke up instantly."Harry,w-what are you doing?"Vanessa stuttered."Nothing babe.Just looking at your arms."I said.She hid her face in her hands and sat up."Babe,there is no need to be embarrassed.It's okay.Just promise me you won't do it again?"I said."I can't promise you anything,Haz.It's hard.You haven't lived the life I have."She whispered.

"I know I haven't,baby.I just,I don't want to see you like this anymore.I want to be happy.I want to see you smile everyday.Not just every week.I will do anything to make you happy and make the hurt stop.I don't know how I will,but I want you to tell me how I can.Okay?"

I engulfed her in a tight hug,letting her tears fall on me.

(Vanessa's P.O.V.)

Harry had me in a tight hug and all my tears fell onto his chest.I pulled away,connecting my lips with his.The kiss wasn't like the other kisses.This one was sweet and bitter,but in a good way.We both pulled away and I got up out of the bed.I just couldn't believe he saw my cuts.I forgot about them and now he knows.I knew I should've covered them."Babe."Harry said."Hm?"I asked."Why did you do it again?"He quizzed."Just all the drama from when we broke up."I said.Harry made an 'o' shape with his mouth and looked down."I'm going to make something to eat."I said.Harry let me go reluctantly,and I walked to the kitchen.I looked through his fridge and found nothing to eat.And im not exaggerating.There was literally nothing."Babe,you need to go grocery shopping."I yelled."We will go tomorrow."Harry yelled back.I rolled my eyes and walked into the living room.I plopped down o the couch and stared blankly at the tv.'What am I going to do with my life?'I asked myself.I mean,I can't just stay with Harry forever.Well I can,but I'm too much of a hassle.I heard my phone ringing upstairs and Harry must've answered it,because it stopped.I heard his husky voice speak to the person on the other line and I wondered who he was talking to.I snuck up the stairs and stepped into the bedroom quietly.Harry handed the phone to me and I looked at it.It was Cole.

"Hello?"I said nervously.

"Where the hell are you?"

"I'm at Harry's house.Why do you need me home?All you ever do is hurt me when i'm there."

"Vanessa,come home right fucking now.Or I will hurt you and your pretty little 'boyfriend'."

I hung up the phone and sat on the bed."What did he say?"Harry asked.

"He said that...if I didn't come home he'd hurt both me and you."Harry just looked at me,his curls all over his face.I smiled at his cuteness and laid next to him.We were face to face,his hot breath falling on to my face.I played with his curls,moving them out of his face so I could see his eyes."I love you."I said."I love you too,babe."Harry replied.I pecked his lips lightly and rolled over so I was laying on stomach.I closed my eyes and just thought about everything.My life.Harry.My friends.My parents.I just wondered what I could've done right for them to still be here.I know it wasn't my fault they died,but I take the blame for it anyways.Mainly because of Cole.He just makes me feel so bad about everything.I know I shouldn't feel bad about it,but I do.