6.

"Jesus, Emmilie

"Jesus, Emmilie. How many pairs of tights do you have?" Marie raised an eyebrow.

"Too many," Alyssa chuckled.

"Clearly," she rolled her eyes.

"Listen, a solid 95% of my life is spent in tights," Emmilie laughed, "so I need a lot."

"And all these leotards!" Damiano shook his head.

"Again. 95% of my life is spent in leotards," she smirked.

"What the hell are these?!" Marie tugged two massive boxes out from the back of the closet.

A wistful smile crossed her face, "those are boxes with every single pair of pointe shoes I've ever worn in Chicago. All of those are dead, but each one tells a story. Like this pair."

"Since when are pointe shoes blue? Aren't they pink?" Damiano's brows furrowed.

"They are made in pink satin. I had to paint them blue for a role in Sleeping Beauty three years ago. I was in the Bluebird variation with Xavier. And I painted these ones red for Firebird."

"Firebird. That was when you are that insane red and orange jumpsuit thing with the feathered arms, feather-y ruffled skirt, insane feather headdress right, and crazy red make up right?" Damiano asked.

"Yep."

"You looked like a freak," the Italian snorted.

"That's rich coming from the man who wears sex harnesses on stage. Also didn't you wear a purple and yellow plaid women's bustier style strapless mini dress over a striped button up to perform in? And you're really gonna grill me about the costumes I wear?" Emmilie folded her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Touché," Damiano held his hand out to her before they shook hands.

"Are you taking all these shoes to London?"

"Yes."

"Emmilie!" Marie hit her forehead.

"They're sentimental to me. I'm proud of all the roles I've done."

"You could probably sell these and make a lot of money," Alyssa said thoughtfully.

"Except for the fact they smell like shit," Damiano gagged as he threw down a shoe.

"Now why the fuck would you smell one of my shoes? My feet sweat in them for hours upon hours!"

"How long does a pair of shoes last you anyways?" Marie asked.

"Mmmm. Like six days if I'm really lucky and remember to keep glueing them. If not, usually around four days."

"Four days?! Emmilie!" Damiano looked up at her.