18.

🔵⚪️⚪️⚪️

🔵⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪️🔵⚪️⚪️

⚪️🔵⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚪️🔵⚪️

⚪️⚪️🔵⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚪️🔵

⚪️⚪️⚪️🔵

Liked by skylarbrandt robertobolle and thousands of others

emmiliealonso ¡Gracias por venir a Santorini a visitarme! ¡Te quiero mucho! Mi corazón en forma humana 💜 ¡Hasta pronto!
See translation: Thank you for coming to Santorini to visit me! I love you so much! My heart in human form 💜 See you soon!

👥 alyssaheartman alekzandor taylorkinney111 tomholland2013

View 6,949 comments

tomholland2013 Great time with great people 😎😎😎

taylorkinney111 So good to see you Emmilie! Come visit me soon! Te amo!
↘️ emmiliealonso (a)taylorkinney111 Yo también quiero 🫶🏼
See translation: I love you too 🫶🏼

claire_savellini ❤️ so glad they were able to come out and join us for a while!

nbconechicago Some of our favourite people!

user1 So sweet!

alyssaheartman Chicago isn't the same without you, but I'm so proud of you te amo hermana pequeña 🫶🏼
↘️ emmiliealonso (a)alyssaheartman Mi hermana 🫶🏼
See translation: My sister 🫶🏼

user2 I really really REALLY want her and Taylor to date
↘️ user3 (a)user2 They're best friends! Besides Taylor has a gf

alekzandor So great to see you again Emmi! We'll miss having you around, but I'm so glad you're taking care of yourself!
↘️ emmiliealonso (a)alekzandor I promise I'll come visit!

user4 You're really blessing us with these pictures of Tom and Taylor 😍

marcosalonso28 Gracias for coming out (a)alyssaheartman (a)alekzandor (a)taylorkinney111!

matty_ball You guesting with us again?
↘️ emmiliealonso (a)matty_ball I would absolutely love to!

mattia ❤️ so glad some Chicago friends made it out!

spiridakos I'm not at all offended that I wasn't invited...
↘️ emmiliealonso (a)spiridakos Fair. In my defence, I didn't know that Taylor, Aly, and Alex were coming

Emmilie leaned her head against Tom's chest. They were out on her balcony watching the sunset. His arm was wrapped comfortably around her shoulders. She laid a hand on his thigh.

After going with Taylor, Alyssa, and Alex to the airport, they rejoined their friends and went to join their friends on a yacht Marcos found. It was slightly awkward with Thomas, but Emmilie ignored it the best that she could. Fortunately, her girl friends helped insulate her from Thomas. Emmilie caught him staring at her and tried to ignore the pain in his eyes.

"Thank you, Tom."

"For what?"

"Everything," she turned and looked at him, "you've always been there for me. Thank you."

"Of course. It's you, Emmi. It's... it's us."

"Yeah," she nodded, "it is us. What is us?"

"Whatever you want it to be, Emmilie. I'm always going to be here for you."

Emmilie smiled and placed a hand on his cheek. Tom turned his head and gently kissed her palm. She could feel her cheeks heating up. Before she knew what she was doing, Emmilie had leaned forward and kissed Tom.

Tom kissed her back instantly. He tugged her into his lap. His hand wove into the hair on the back of her head. Emmilie wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed. She suddenly jerked away.

"I. I'm so sorry, Tom."

"Don't be, Emmilie. I've been wanting to kiss you but I didn't want to scare you or move too quickly," he pressed his forehead against hers.

"What is this?"

"We will be whatever you want and need. I'm here for you. We will do it all in your own time."

"Thank you, Tom," she smiled.

"Of course."

Emmilie leaned forward and hugged Tom. She closed her eyes as she buried her face in the crook of his neck. She felt his arms flexing around her as he hugged her back.

"I don't want to use you as a rebound."

"You're not. We've always had that connection. Why do you think Jesse never liked me?"

Emmilie thought about it and then nodded slowly, "oh. That does make sense."

"You're so special. Let me show you what you've been missing out on."

"Okay," she nodded and kissed his cheek.