9.

"Emmilie! Claire is here!" Marcos yelled up the stairs

"Coming!" Emmilie called back from the guest room where she was staying.

She pulled on her shoes and grabbed her bag. She was excited to see her friends again—it had been a long time she last visited London. Emmilie usually travelled around the US with Jesse. They didn't visit London very often—it was something that she regretted.

"EMMILIE!" Claire yelled when she saw her.

"Claire!"

The two girls embraced each other tightly. They had become close friends before Emmilie left for Chicago and had stayed in close touch. Claire had been the one to introduce Emmilie to Tom and Harrison.

"I've missed you so much!" Claire grinned.

"And I you, Claire!"

"We're gonna have sooo much fun!"

"I know," Emmilie grinned.

"Mattia and I will see you four later," Marcos said.

"Sounds good," Claire grinned.

Emmilie's phone began ringing, "oh sorry."

"No worries," Claire shrugged, "who is it?"

Emmilie looked down and sighed, "Jesse."

"You STILL haven't blocked him?" Marcos' jaw dropped.

"No," Emmilie declined the call.

"Niñera."

"Don't 'baby sister' me," Emmilie huffed.

"No, Marcos is right. If you're going to move on, you should block him. It's not helping you to see him calling every other minute," Claire rested her hand on Emmilie's shoulder.

"I know. I'm just not ready yet."