19.

Emmilie stretched her arms above her head as her eyes fluttered open

Emmilie stretched her arms above her head as her eyes fluttered open. She breathed deeply and smiled when she felt an arm around her. Emmilie looked over and saw Tom snoring. He was laying on his stomach facing her with his arm thrown over her stomach.

Emmilie and Tom had talked for hours the night before. They both still had feelings for each other. Tom said he didn't want to pressure her into anything so soon after being dumped by Jesse. They agreed to take it slow and see where things went.

Emmilie leaned over and kissed Tom's nose. He stirred slightly. She smiled and then pressed her lips to his. It was only a few seconds before he kissed back.

"That's a nice way to wake me up," he murmured, "did you sleep well?"

"Sí," she nodded.

"Good," he gently rubbed her cheek with his thumb, "I've missed you. It was hard to see you with Jesse. He always took you for granted."

"Thank you, Tom. Thank you for always being there for me," she moved closer and hugged him.

"I will always be there for you," he wrapped his arms around her.

Tom turned over and shifted so that she was laying on top of him. Emmilie buried her face in his neck. She appreciated the warmth that was radiating off Tom. He trailed his fingers up and down her back. Emmilie closed her eyes and breathed deeply. Tom pressed his lips to her forehead.

"I needed this," she murmured.

"Whatever you need, I'm here. I promise."

emmiliealonso
6hr

Emmilie went and sat down on a sun lounger on the beach between Tom and Haz

Emmilie went and sat down on a sun lounger on the beach between Tom and Haz. Tom smiled at her and handed her a towel. She smiled and began drying her hair.

"How's the water?" Haz asked.

"Perfect," she smiled at him, "ugh, I can't believe we leave in two days. I want to stay here forever."