Wow

( Btw Derek is obviously older than he would have been earlier in the show and when the fire happened. )

Isabelle gets in her spot in line. A whistles blows and Izzy watches as Scott immediately cover his ears at the loud sound.

While Scott was covering his ear, he didn't see the ball a player threw at him making him get hit in the face.

" Hey, way to catch with your face, McCall!" One of the players taunt. Izzy rolls her eyes and taps the player on the shoulder. The player turns only to be met with Isabelle's fist.

" Izzy I'm happy your back, but don't assault my players!" Coach shouts.

" Sorry coach, my hand slipped." Isabelle fake apologizes. Jackson laughs.

" Of course it does, Hale." Coach replies with a roll of her eyes.

Isabelle watches as another player goes running and swings his stick back and launches it at Scott. Scott with out much effort catches it in his net. Izzy's eyebrows raise. She looks over at Stiles's who held nothing, but shock in his face.

It was then Isabelle's turn. Izzy sends him a soft smile before another one of the coaches throw her a ball which she catches in her net. Izzy nods and moves back before running and faking throwing to Scott's right making Scott go for it, only for her to throw it to the left. The ball at a very quick pace makes it in the goal.

" Yes Isabelle! You never let me down!" Coach yells.

" Yeah Izzy!" Stiles cheers for her making the girl smile at him. She then hears Lydia and Allison and cheer also making her smile and wave at them.

" I think I'm gonna take your spot, Jack." Izzy teases winking at the boy who was behind her.

Jackson scoffs. " I'd like to see you try."

" You will. It's your turn, soon. Good luck." Izzy smiles patting his cheek.

The other players take a shot at Scott who catches them all with a bright smile, not noticing Izzy was watching his every move. Until it was Jackson's turn.

Isabelle watches as Jackson breaks into a sprint before he starts running full speed at Scott. Jackson jumps in the air swinging his arm back before launching the ball. It was like slow motions as Izzy watches the ball go towards Scott. She watches as Scott gulps before moving his net and catching the ball.

"Wow." Izzy mumbles. She hasn't fully came to a conclusion, but she thinks this maybe the teen her father was talking about...

                          ✮ ✭ ✫ ✬ ✯

" Daddy, my feet hurt." Izzy whines as her and Derek walk through the woods.

" I told you to wear something more comfortable on your feet and you decide to stay with your lacrosses shoes." Derek rolls his eyes.

" You didn't tell me we where walking a three mile hike into the woods." Izzy exclaims.

Derek stops and turns his back toward his daughter. " Hop one before I regret it."

Izzy smiles and jumps on to her father's back placing a kiss on his cheek. Once Derek made sure she wouldn't fall he continues to walk.

" How was school, princess?" Derek questions.

" It was actually good. I met up with Lydia and Jackson. They helped me through the day. My magic wasn't a problem." Izzy smiles proudly.

" That's good to hear." Derek nods with a smile.