𝗟𝗮𝗽

"This is the one she was just wearing?" Scott questions as Rowen throws him Lydia's bloody hospital gown.

"No, I just have you a random one." Rowen says sarcastically wrapping his arm around a frowning Izzy's shoulders.

Scott ignores him and looks to Izzy. "I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her. Not again."

"I know." Izzy mumbles. "I just have this feeling that everything is about to come down for us again."

"Let's not jinx it, Belly." Rowen rubs her shoulder comforting.

"Don't call me that."

"All right." Stiles stops Rowen from saying something back. "Can you just shove the thing in your face and find her."

Stiles starts the car, making the headlights shine on a specific Argent girl who was standing in front of the car. Stiles jumps. "Wow!"

"What the hell is she doing here?!" Izzy leans and slaps Scott's arm.

"I'm guessing that's the Argent girl you don't like very much." Rowen whispers to Izzy who nods.

"I don't know!" The McCall boy exclaims leaning his head out to window. "What are you doing here? Hasn't your father threatened me enough?"

Allison only shakes her head. "I don't care-- she's my best friend, and we need to find her before they do."

"We don't need you to find her." Izzy sticks her head out the car and glares at the girl. "And she's my best friend not yours."

Scott sighs. "Look, we can find her before the cops can."

"How about before my father does?" Allison raises an eyebrow at them.

"He's a problem that can be dealt with very quickly." Izzy says only to get pulled into the car by Rowen.

Stiles's covers up his laughter and looks at Allison. "He knows?"

"Yeah." Allison nods. "I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUVs."

"Search party?" Rowen asks.

"It's more like a hunting party."

"Get in." Scott tells her.

"Where exactly?" Izzy question. "On your lap? Because there's no space back here."

"Yes, Izzy on my lap." Scott rolls his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Sti." Izzy pats his shoulder. Stiles's heart flutters at the use of his nickname.

Stiles drives out of the parking lot. "All right, but if she's turning, would they actually kill her?"

"I don't know. They won't tell me anything, okay? All they say is, 'We'll talk after Kate's funeral, when the others get here.'"

"What others?" Izzy asks. "Like hunters? Other hunters?"

"I don't know, they won't tell me that yet." Allison says frustratedly.

"Okay, your family's got some serious communication issues to work on." Stiles looks at the road ahead of him. "Scott, are we going the right way?"

"Yeah we are." Rowen answers, everyone besides Izzy looks at him. "What? I'm a new vampire. My sense are heightened. Take the next right."

✮ ✭ ✫ ✬ ✯

"She came here? You sure?" Stiles looks at the Hale house in front of them. Izzy felt an uneasy shiver go through her body as she stared at the house.