𝗕𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

"What do we do now?" Stiles suddenly speaks, startling Scott, who stood behind a nightclub, keeping watch.

Scott jumps at the voice. "Holy cr--."

"Wha-- sorry, I'm sorry..." Stiles tries to calm the wolf down. His eyes go to Izzy's who is now walking back to them, defeated look on her face. "Did you see where he went?"

"I lost him." Isabelle rolls her eyes.

"What?" Stiles gives her wide eyes. "You couldn't catch his scent?"

"He doesn't have one." Izzy states. "And it got interfered with another's. It was weird."

Stiles sighs. "All right, any clue where he's going?"

"To kill someone." Scott answers simply.

"Ah. That explains the claws, and the fangs, and all that." Stiles says sarcastically. "Good. Makes perfect sense now."

Izzy and Scott share a look, Scott raising his eyebrows as Izzy chuckles, looking to the Stilinski. Stiles looks between the two with a exasperated look. "What? Guys, come on. I'm one hundred and forty-seven pounds of pale skin and fragile bone-- sarcasm is my only defense!"

"I can defend you, Sti." Izzy grins at him and runs her finger down his chest, Stiles freezes. Scott stifles a laugh. "I will always define you."

"Enough." Scott slaps the girls hand away, jokingly. He pats Stiles's shoulder. "Just help me find it."

"Not-Not "it"-- Jackson." Stiles stutters.

"Yeah, I know. I-I know." Scott huffs.

"All right, but do you guys think he knows that?" Izzy crosses her arms over her chest. "Did anybody else see him back at your house?"

Scott shrugs. "I mean, I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway."

"Yeah, but that's just the thing-- how did he pass the test?"

"I don't know." Scott shrugs.

"Who does?" Izzy pipes in. "The supernatural world doesn't make sense anymore."

"You can say that again." Stiles mutters. He tilts his head. "Maybe it's like an either-or thing? I mean, Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom, right?"

"When is the Kanima not the Kanima?" Izzy thinks, looking between the boys. "When it's Jackson."

Stiles's eyes trail up. "Uh...Guys? See that?" Scott and Izzy turn and look up at the roof of the club to see the Kanima, his tail arcing into the light of the moon, darting into the building.

"He's inside." Scott and Izzy say in unison.

"What's he gonna do in there?" Stiles asks.

"I know who he's after." Izzy speaks up.

Stiles turns his gaze to look at the beautiful person next to him. "What? How? Did you smell something?"

"Armani." Izzy's eyes go to Danny who was there outside of the club, first on line and waiting to get in the club.

✮ ✭ ✫ ✬ ✯

Izzy leads the two boys around the back of the club, Scott and Stiles eyeing the girl, trying to figure out what it is she was looking for. When they reached a door, Izzy wiggles the door knob, but it was no use. It was locked.

"Aw, come on!" Stiles groans. He scratches the back of his head. "All right, maybe there's, like, a uh-like, a window we could climb through, or some kind of--."