You Can Only Be You

On an island called Chainless Heart [CH], hidden inside a forest called Pleasant Maple Woods[PMW], in a village called New Forest Village [NFV], lives an orphan called Jackson Miller.

*In New Forest Village Educational Institution [NFVEI]*

"Is everyone there?"

"No, Mr.Hamilton, as usual, Jackson Miller is late again." Said one of the kids to the gym teacher.

"So what, Mister Prodigy?" Another student said to Junior, a school genius.

"HEY, NO FIGHTING." Mr. Hamilton said, as the two kids started to square off.

"You know you wouldn't be able to take me on" Said Mark, to confront Junior even further.

"At least I don't wear glasses." Junior replied.

"IF YOU TWO DON'T STOP THIS NOW, YOU'RE GONNA HELP THE HEADMASTER CLEAN HIS FRIDGE!"

"SORRY, I'M LATE AGAIN." Jackson was screaming while running full speed towards the group and tripping over his own foot, falling on his face in front of the teacher.

"Woah, easy Jackson. First things first, you're gonna have to put your bag on the bench, because I won't waste more time waiting for you to go put it in your classroom. Secondly, I can't let you go without punishing you, so you're not playing with anyone for 20 minutes, you're gonna sit on the bench." While helping the boy up.

"That's more than okay with me. Either way, it's not like people actually play with me, whenever I play with them." Jackson said while turning his back to the teacher.

"Look at people when you talk to them." The teacher reprimanded Jackson.

"No thanks, not interested." Jackson said while running towards the benches.

"Hey, Mister Disrespect, you might as well leave if you're not gonna play." Mark said to Jackson.

"Grow up, as a 8 years old like me, you should have had enough time to learn to mind your own business, 4 eyes." Jackson replied to Mark.

"Are you trying to attack me, Tardy?" Mark asked angrily moving towards Jackson.

"Not again!" the whole class, including the teacher, Mr. Hamilton said together.

Mr. Hamilton then proceeded to separate the boys.

"I don't want to see that scenario ever again in my class, you hear me Mark?"

"What will you do if it happens again?" Mark said trying to confront the teacher.

"Then I'll make a request for you to be suspended. I'm done playing around Mark. "

"You see, you can't even get me suspended, you can only make requests."

"So, it's not only minding your own business that you didn't learn, but also respect for authority!" Jackson exclaimed.

"You see, Mr. Hamilton, he's the one who is provoking me. I wasn't talking to him, and he is trying to search for a fight." Mark said to the teacher.

"While you're right, he's provoking you, every little remark or provocation shouldn't turn into a fight either, Mark." Mr. Hamilton told the boy.

10 minutes passed and Mark was complaining to his friend Marco, a cool headed kid.

"Look at him, Marco, he can't do anything right and he's always late. He's the kind that fails everything in a team."

Unbeknownst to Mark, the teacher was listening.

"What did I say about leaving the subject at rest and avoiding another troublesome situation?" Mr. Hamilton said to the boy startling him.