Chapter 41

Aldrics POV

I was sitting still in my office room thinking about ways to catch Hayden and get Mia back if plan 'A' wouldn't work.

Plan 'A' would be threatening him to tell everyone that he killed the queen. Telling the others that he took Mia away would be useless. No one here cares about a humans life.

The only risk of plan 'A' was them finding out about our dead sister who was born outside of marrige.

I let out a deep, long sigh and fell back in my chair, finishing the rest of my coffee.

It's been two days since Mia was taken and I was getting more weak and anxious by the minute. I couldn't help but miss her so much. My chest hurt and my heart was throbbing. I wanted to hold her fragile body in my arms again. I wanted to smell her scent covering the pillows. I wanted to hear her sweet laughter, and her funny comebacks.

I looked at my computer when I heard a ring. I got an E-mail. It was form one of our men.

Dante suddenly came rushing into my office almost breaking down the door.
Well it was good to see atleast he wasn't weak. I just wonder why he was running, this wasn't so important to him.

- Jack sent you something, it's from Hayden.

I looked up at him with wide eyes and moved the mouse. After I opened the E-mail a small video popped up.

It was Mia. My heart hurt even more seeing her like this. I was relieved that she wasn't hurt that badly.

There was no sound in the video. The conversation that Hayden and Mia were having didn't get to me.

Hayden walked away and another man walked in with a bat in his hand. He dropped it and went closer to Mia.

She seemed scared and confused. I wanted to snap the neck of that bastard and burn him.

He was getting to close to her. I wanted to stop him but I knew what was on the tape had already happened.

My eyes were wide and my jaw hung as I continued watching. I couldn't watch anymore of it. I let my head fall on the desk and I was fighting the tears in my eyes. Dante reached his hand foward and turned the video off.

- That son of a bitch.
He cursed under his breath.

I lifted my head and sat back. Waiting for him to say something but he didn't.

I stood up and decided to go and get more coffee.

- I almost forgot to tell you.

I turned back around and faced Dante.
I was sure my face was emotionless. But at that moment I felt numb. I couldn't believe that happened to Mia. I was so mad at myself.

- What?

I asked my voice coming out colder than I wanted it to.

- Remember that the ball is today. You need to come. The whole royal family will be there.

- I'll go. Maybe you could tell them to start adressing you properly not just as 'Sir'.

- I like it when they call me 'Sir' It's not that formal.

I chuckled at my older brothers statement. I walked out. I could really use some caffeine.

I stopped at the sudden feeling of light headedness. My vision was starting to go blurry and something didn't seem right.
I suddenly felt like something was gone.
Black dots started appearing and I didn't feel like myself. It didn't take long for Dante to run up to me and catch me from behind, before I totally hit the ground.

Everything went black and I couldn't hear anything.

Mia's POV

I was threw on the floor and left there. Hayden walked in after the gaurds left, follwed by a beautiful lady. She had glowing choclate skin and beautiful curly hair that reached her shoulders. Her emerald green eyes stood out making her face even more beautiful.

- Well Mia, since you can't attend the ball as a pet....

He made sure to emphasize the word 'pet'.

- Adrianna will be lifting your curse. And you will be attending as a vampire.

I was raging with anger but didn't say anything.

She came closer. And put her hand on my head.

- You've grown.

- People get older in 11 years.

I made sure that my tone was rude.

She chuckled, and started doing her job. Quiet chanting filled the and I was feeling woozy. I looked at her but it seemed like there was two of her now. I looked behind her and there was three of Hayden. I shook my head but she didn't stop.

My eyes got heavy and my head hurt really badly. I was starting to feel even more hungry and my jaw hurt.

Soon the pain ended and I fell on the floor unconsious.

Aldrics POV

I woke up in my office on the sofa.
A glass of water was beside me. Dante was nowhere to be seen and I wondered what had happened.

My head hurt like I was just whacked with a baseball bat. I sat up and drank the glass of water, that was beside me, in one go.

The door slowly opened and in walked Dante with a maid holding some food.

- What happened?

I asked reaching for the food.

- I should be the one asking you that.

Suddenly an empty feeling took over me. Now I felt it more. Something was missing. I felt like I lost something. My heart was aching even more, and I couldn't feel anything else. I missed Mia more than ever.

She was the part that I was missing. I lost my shared feelings towards her. I couldn't feel her. Someone got rid of the mark. But that wouldn't make any sense cause then I wouldn't be here.

- Am I dead?

I asked out of the blue.

Both of them stared at me with confusion

- You just fainted you didn't die.

Dante said, not understanding what I meant.

- Something happened. I can't feel Mia anymore.

- That's impossible.

- I know, but I can't. And she probably can't feel me either.

I was not in the danger of dying anymore, but I will from the pain if I can't have her.

I didn't understand how someone could've undone my mark.

Mia was no longer my beloved.

.................................................

Thx for reading chap 41!!

You guys are so funny, your comments make me laugh😅😅

      | Vote | Comment | Follow |

              |Word Count: 1086 |