Random Facts about (Yn)

Fact 1:Her quirk

The first thing she ever manifested was her telekinesis and that caused her to get blue in her hair.

Fact 2: Her love for tacos

She first tried it when she was five,tacos were the first foreign food she had ever tryed and she loved it ever since.

Fact 3: Her appearance

She gets her looks more from her mother but got blue eyes from her father.

Fact 4:Relationship with parents

She hasn't seen her mother since she left to go to a military school. She doesn't have the best relationship with her father since he always neglected her and saw her as a burden.

Fact 5: How she met Lucas

She met him through Alphys when she was six at a playground.

Fact 6: Snorkeling

She loves snorkeling during her free time,it makes her feel like a mermaid or a dolphin as she looks at the oceans animals.

Fact 7:Spirit animal

Rabbit

Rabbit: Creativity, prosperity, intensity, love, cleverness, sensitivity, harmony, and imagination.

Fact 8:Childhood home

She used to live in a cottage in the forest with her mother.

Fact 9: Her innocence

Her mother kept her away from anything that would taint her and kept her at home most of the time.

Fact 10:Trilingual

She can speak Japanese,English,and Russian.

Fact 11:First Hero costume

Her first hero costume she had was heavily inspired by Alphys costume.

Last but not least

Fact 12: Start of her admiration for Alphys

Alphys was the first female pro hero she ever saw fighting crime. She first saw Alphys fighting a crime when coming out of a bank with her mother when she was younger.

This is how I imagine (Yn) looking in the bnha universe.

*You can change the skin color if you want*

(I suck at drawing stars 😅)