Christmas special

Yn POV

I woke up excited,since it is the most happiest time of the year.Willow walked in with a big Santa hat that was make her trip.I giggled and walked over,I took the hat off.She looked up at me,she jumped up and licked me.I smiled and picked her up,taking ourselves to Lucas's room.I knock but no answer until I heard light snoring.I open the door to see him tangled in his sheets.Willow looked unimpressed and jumped out of my arms.She pounced on him wakeing him up,he wakes up suprised and falls off the bed.He groans and gets up,he glares tiredly at Willow as she walks out proud."Thanks Willow","Did you need to wake me up this early","It's 7:30,it's not that early".We walk downstairs and walk over to our tree.

We took the presents from under the tree and handed it to each other

We took the presents from under the tree and handed it to each other.He opens his and finds  a good that says"That's A-Mazing",he looks at me,"Thanks".I smile and open mine,I looked inside the box to find plushie,it was adorable.

I smile and open mine,I looked inside the box to find plushie,it was adorable

I squealed and hugged him,"Thank you,I love it"!

I than hear crashing in the Kitchen,we run over to see our Skeleton friends.Some of them smiled at us and others have us a somewhat happy look,"Merry Christmas".I smile at them,"Merry Christmas",They each hand us a present,Lucas kept getting hoodies and honey and I got:

From:

Classic:Hoodie

Papyrus: Cook book

Fell:Choker

Edge:A jacket

Blue:Cat ears

Stretch:Hoodie with a Unicorn

Raspberry:A coller

Slim:A fluffy jacket

Ink:A painting of Me

Error: A knitted doll

Dream:A sun necklace

Horror:A axe

Gore: A kennel

Ghoul: New pans

Dust: A shirt that says"Don't Mess with me"

I than handed their presents:

Classic:Sleeping cat plushie

Papyrus:Pasta recipe Book

Red:Plushie of a Wolf

Edge: A leather Jacket

Blue:Taco Recipe book

Stretch:Shirt that says "I'm not Lazy just highly motivated by doing nothing"

Raspberry:Plushie of a Fox

Slim: Necklace of a scull

Ink: Art supplies

Error:Yarn

Dream:A Heart locket

Dust: Ketchup bottles

Ghoul: China plates

Horror: New Hoodie

Gore: Horror book

They were happy with their gifts and we enjoyed some hot chocolate.We than started watched home alone,all the Skeletons were suprised about the traps the little boy made.The movie ended and they stood up and huddled whispering something.They nodded and told me to stand somewhere.I walked over and stood,they gathered around me and their cheeks started glowing with different shades even Lucas.They pointed up and saw a mistletoe,I shrugged and kissed each of them on their cheeks/cheekbones.The doorbell rang and I looked at the door curiously.I walked over and opened it,Their was a bunch of presents,their was a note.I read it and their gifts from class 1-A,they were for me."I wonder why they didn't get you a present Lucas",Oh they did",he points to the cabinets and their were a bunch of honey bottles and a pun book.I clean them later,I brought them inside by using my telekinesis.I opened them and smiled.

Boys:

Izuku:A Figurine of Alphys

Katsuki: A blue hoodie

Shoto: Cat plushie

Iida: A animal book

Shoji:A oversized shirt

Koda: A dog plushie

Kirishima:A necklace

Kaminari:Pikachu plushie

Tokoyami:A Crystal necklace

Girls:

Momo:A Locket with the classes picture

Uraraka:Scarf

Jirou:A music box

Toru:Pink hoodie

Tsuyu:A friendship bracelet

Mina:A friendship necklace

I was gonna open the present that had Mineta's name on it.But was taken away by Lucas and he than started huddling with the others again.I stood with Papyrus, Blue,Dream and I look at them confused.They nodded and destroyed the present.I stared at them blankly and didn't comment anything. The rest of the day they cracked puns,that I chose to ignore. The day was pretty calm and fun,I hope we do this next year too.But I'm still curious what Mineta's gift was.

Merry Christmas (Even if it's kinda late to say that) and Happy New year