Chapter 10: Sports Festival continues

Yn pov

I made my way back and the game has ended. I apologized to Midnight and she said it was fine. She told me the results, Team Todoroki placed first, Team Bakugo place second, Team Shinso placed third.  I thanked her, she than told me we were on break. I excused myself and went to the vending machines. I put in my coin and got cookies. I opened the bag and started eating.

"Azure-san"

I turned to see a girl with black hair in a ponytail.

"Yes, um.."

"Momo Yaoyorozu"

"What can I help you with Yaoyorozu-chan"

"My classmates said that the girls and including you need to dress up to bring more school spirit"

"Okay, I'm in", I than follow her.

Lucas pov

I was eating a bag of chips until it started again. The girls from class 1-A came out with cheerleader uniforms. I shrug my shoulders and continued eating. Than (Yn) teleported in wearing the same uniform. My eyes widened and I started choking. I drank water from my water bottle and started coughing less. I frowned as I felt myself blushing. I'm going to find who did this to her. And I hope Napstablook isn't watching this.

*Back at the office*

"OH MY GOSH, SHE LOOKS SO CUTE AND HOT, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. I SHOULD GET HER TO DRESS UP MORE"!!!, he yelled with his nose bleeding and recording.

Mettaton sweatdropped at him," If Lucas was here, you'd be dead right now"

Alphys glared at the screen," Which punk made her do this", she than slams her hand on the table.

*Somewhere else in the world*

"Red put your phone away, you pervert"!

"Shut up, Ink. At least I'm not the one that is drooling.

"Am not"

"Are too"

"YOU PERVERTED IMBECILE, DONT TAKE PICTURES,YOU TOO INK"!

Classic shook his head while blushing.

Papyrus was blushing and looked at her proudly.

Blue was blushing and cheering her on.

Stretch was covering his orange face.

*Back to (Yn)*

Yn pov

Turns out that we were tricked,and Lucas went to talk with two of the students Kaminari Denki and Mineta Minoru. I wonder what he said to them because, they look scared for some odd reason. Im not upset about being tricked, I think this outfit is cute and Midnight agreed. So I  decided to keep it on for the rest of  the games. It was finally time for the Battle Tournament . Two students resigned, Mashirao Ojiro from class 1-A and Nirengeki Shoda from class 1-B. We accepted their resignation. I hugged both of them for being so nobel. I let them go and let them go back to their class. We then turned to the screen to see who was going to fight first. I hope Dad doesn't call again and ask for something else. I shook off that worry and gave everyone a bright smile.

Let's get this battle started!