Chapter 3: School

Help from Undertale131

Yn pov
Lucas and I were going to Tori's office for something.I opened the door and entered with Lucas in tow.She smiled at us,"Thank you for coming,Starting today you will be part time teacher assistants."I put a fist in the air,"Yess",She smiles at me.She excuses us and says to go to UA where Alphys is already is.

Izuku POV

We were sitting down as we waited for a guest that Aizawa invited.Than the door was slammed open to reveal the Avenging hero:Alphys.

Than the door was slammed open to reveal the Avenging hero:Alphys

(I couldn't find a humanoid version of swap Alphys so I drew one. Also her feet are still  dinosaur feet )

Than the others started whispering.

"I heard she broke a reporter's ribs for trespassing"

"I've heard she doesn't like having students or interns".

She than glared at us,"YOU PUNKS REALLY DON'T KNOW WHEN TO PIPE DOWN DO YOU",the class than silenced.She had a intimidating aura around her which made us feel uneasy.Than the door opened again to reveal...I CAN'T BELIEVE  IT ITS THE SKELETAL DUO AZURE AND OCHEROUS.She looks at Alphys with sparkels in her eyes."ALPHYS", she runs over and hugs her on her side.Oh no she is doomed.I see the rest look at her with a worried expression.Alphys looks at her for a few moments.Than her intimidating aura disappears and smirks at her,"Hey punk how you doin".Azure beams  at her,"I'm doing great Alphys".Azure than let's go and Ocherous  goes to her side."Punks I want you to meet the Pro heros also known as the Skeletal duo:Azure and Ocherous the youngest pro heros in the hero Society".Azure than smiles at us,"Its nice to meet everyone".The girls start gushing,"Shes cuter in real life",than Ocherous speaks"As blue had just said it is nice to meat ya",she groaned.Iida raised his hand and Alphys chose him."How did you even become teacher assistants  you don't look any older than us."Alphys replies,"They may not look it especially Lucas but they are extremely intelligent and are resourceful".Than Momo raises her hand and Alphys picked on her."How did you become Pro heros at such a young age",me and the other girls agreed.Azure smiled and replied this time,"Lucas and I trained with Alphys for years".We sat there shocked,Alphys had taken students under her wing.Alphys speaks loudly,"Okay punks were going to do a training session,get in your PE uniform and get outside.We get outside and Kaa-chan walks over to the duo."HEY YOU I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT".

Third POV

"HEY YOU I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT"

Yn smiles widely and bounced up  she than points a finger at him,"I accept  your challenge."They go to a training grounds and they get in their stances.

Another world

The sanses and Papyruses got popcorn.They sat down and red cheered,"Kick his ass Sweetheart".

Back to now

The other students gave a look of concern of her being smaller and looked more frail than him.Alphys looks at them and laughs.The others looked at her confused and she smirked,"I'd be more concerned about that Bakugo kid",she than crosses her arms.Aizawa looked at the fight bored,"Okay start".Bakugo charges first at her,he makes explosions with his hand and was about to punch her until she ducked and hit him with her palm in the stomach.He was pushed back a little until she appeared behind him and kicked him on his neck.He fell to the ground and got up furious,"USE YOUR DAMN QUIRK",she sighs in defeat,"Okay you asked for it".He was about to charge at her but was lifted up from the ground.He looked shocked as he saw a floating heart  and looked up at her to see one of her eyes were glowing blue with a blue flame.She motions her hand to herself and brings Bakugo to her.He flew towards her and stopped.She was shocked  as she looked at his soul it was mixed with Bravery, perseverance and determination.She smiled and flicked his forehead that sent him flying to the other side.He stopped glowing and so did her eye.Alphys smirked,"I told you so".Azure than skipped over to ocherous.He smiles down at her,"Ya did good blueberry".Iida looked at him confused,"Why do you call her blueberry"?Ocherous smirked,"Cause she wears Blue berry often".She hit his arm,"Don't ruin this with your terrible puns."