Chapter 11: The Unspoken Battle

Yn pov

The first match was between Midoriya and a purple haired boy named Hitoshi Shinsou, who looked like Aizawa in a way or maybe it's just me. I mentally shrug and Midnight starts the match and the stadium becomes silent. Shinsou was talking but Midoriya stayed quiet until Shinsou said something that angered Midoriya, making him speak. Midoriya than suddenly froze in place and his eyes became blank. So that is Shinsou's quirk, its so effective. His quirk is cool and powerful he could stop villians without breaking a sweat. 

Wait snap out of it

Don't pick sides or favorites during a match

You Dummy

Right. Be neutral. I take a deep breath and focus on the match again. 

Shinsou than made Midoriya turn around and started walking towards out of bounds. I watch anxiously as Midoriya was about to be completely out of bounds until he stopped. I noticed his finger twitched, he's gotten some control over his body, interesting? There was than a sudden burst of dust around the arena. He snapped himself out of by using his quirk, genius.

 He snapped himself out of by using his quirk, genius

  It looked like Shinsou was shouting at Midoriya once the dust cleared . Midoriya than cut him off by running to Shinsou and started pushing him out of bounds with the best of his abilities . He was than stopped by Shinsou because Shinsou punched his injured finger, aim for a weakness. Smart.

 This caused Midoriya to wince and stop pushing , this gave Shinsou an opportunity to push him aside. As Shinsou was trying to pushing Midoriya, Midoriya than got his arm and grabbed his collar and started to throw him over his shoulder. Midoriya than slammed Shinsou out of bounds, declaring him the winner. Wow, what a suspenseful battle. I hope the rest are just as exciting.

The crowd cheered for Midoriya and  Shinsou started walking off the arena. I pouted, I can't let him go without telling him how amazing he was. As he walked through the tunnel, I smiled and teleported infront of him.

Shinsou pov

I walked through the tunnel to get back to my class until a girl popped up infront of me. I jumped back in shock and saw a short girl with white hair and blue tips. Wait, she looks familiar? Oh, she is the other referee with Midnight. Wait, I'm stupid, she's Azure. She's shorter in person and the news reports don't do her cuteness justice. It doesn't help that she's wearing a cheerleading costume still. Why is she infront of me? 

"Hitoshi Shinsou, right?"

"Y-Yes", I blush as she gets closer to me.

She than grabs my hand and smiles at me brightly, making me even redder. Her hand is so soft and warm, its also so small. Cute.