Part 3: Harry

"Hey, Irish lad, get over here!" Louis. I had been doing pretty well at blocking out this morning pretty well so far, but hearing him screaming made it all come rushing back.

Thee Louis Tomlinson had caught him staring at him. How could I not, though? He looked so perfect, it wasn't fair. Although his personality sure made up for it.

I spotted Niall walking over to us, and just as he heard Louis' loud commands he was quick to take a u-turn right over to the table of douchebags with absolutely no dawdling. You could tell he didn't even think twice. It seemed so unlike him.

I had a feeling I shouldn't have trusted someone I had just met. I had warned him about them, yet they were still more worth his time than Zayn and I were, apparently.

Was I jealous? Why would I be? I had been in his position before and didn't like it, so what was there to be jealous about?

Thinking like this felt so unlike me. I wasn't a mean person. Why in the world was my ego so big all of a sudden? Whatever. There was nothing I could do about it. Not everyone would want to be my friend, and that was just something that I would have to deal with.

"You okay, H?", Zayn asked, "You seem a bit off these past couple of days." I gulped, " 'M fine, I just...Can I talk to you about something?" He nodded. "Please don't freak out", I started, "So I've been questioning for a while now, but, recently I'm starting to think I might be.. bisexual."

"That's it?"

"What do you mean that's it?" I was so confused. "That's all you had to talk to me about? You got me nervous for a second, I thought it was gonna be something shocking.", He replied. "What- so- you suspected it?", I implored.

"Not really, I'm just not surprised."

"Z, you make absolutely no sense. What?"

"I dunno, you just give off that vibe. Not that it's bad. How did you figure it out, anyways? Was it because of a certain guy with black hair and brown eyes?" He raised an eyebrow and smirked at me.

"Don't flatter yourself, you idiot.", I laughed, "and I haven't figured it out yet. I mean, I fit the definition, but I just don't like the word. It doesn't feel right. Like, why should I have to stick to a title? Can't a just date who I want and have that be that?"

"You can. That can be that. Just be you H. It's not like I'm ever gonna judge you." He patted me on the back. I felt tears slowly going to my bottom lids. I wanted to give him a big hug and tell him how much it meant to me that he was supportive. I wanted to tell him all about the boys I had now realized I probably had a crush on at the time. And the current one.

But I just couldn't.

I couldn't be acting all emotional and luvvy dovey. He was gonna get the wrong idea. I couldn't be one of those guys. He was gonna get uncomfortable if I shoved it down his throat.

No, not like that, haha.

>>>>

I didn't expect Niall to call me considering what had happened earlier that day. But he did.

"Harry, are you there?"

"Yeah, I'm at work what is it?"

"Louis' girlfriend is having a party at her house tonight, wanna come?"

"Niall I barely know her, that's gonna be embarrassing."

"Doesn't matter. Everyone is gonna be there, I don't think she cares."

I sighed.

"C'mon Harry, it's a Friday."

"What time should I get there?"