Part 6: Louis

"Hey, Irish lad, get over here!", I called. I expected Niall to hesitate before coming over to our table, but he didn't even look back at Harry or that other guy, Zayn. I was kind of hoping he'd invite Harry, too. I pulled out the chair next to me and he sat down with his lunch box, looking nervous.

"So, I see you've made friends with that Harold lad. What's he like?", I asked. I took a bite out of my chicken wing and looked at him, waiting for his response. "Oh, you mean Harry? He's alright.", he said. "You know, he looks so different from last year", I started. "Back then he looked like a lil' skeeze." Niall started bursting out laughing and then stopped once he noticed no one else really was.

"Does he like parties? Cause you can take him with you tonight.", Eleanor suggested,"The more the merrier, am I right?" I rolled my eyes. "Um I dunno, I'd have to ask him.", he muttered quietly.

"Alrighty then. Louis, move your stuff so I can sit on your lap.", she demanded. "Do I have to?", I asked. "Unless you want to share a seat with Liam, I think you can pick up those damn books, move them, and let your lovely girlfriend have a seat, thanks."

I moved my stuff and she sat on my lap. This was getting exhausting. Liam came over and sat in Eleanor's seat. Ever since I had started dating Eleanor it was like we couldn't talk to each other or really hang out anymore.

I couldn't stand her. 

But what would I get out of leaving her? Getting head from some random guy who quit footie who I barely knew and was probably straight anyways? Well, then again, I did think I was straight at first- but that's another story. Why would he want me of all people anyways? Everyone always called him a hippie and whatnot but at least he seemed to be kind of interesting. Like, he wasn't trying too hard. He seemed like the type of person to ask you questions and actually listen to and care for your response.

What was I even thinking? Why was I making all of the assumptions about him simply because he was hot? So hot. If he(or anyone for that matter)knew what was going on inside my head right now, they'd think I was crazy. There was no use. He wasn't thinking about me. He probably didn't have an opinion to begin with, not even something bad-that I was just some basic five foot seven guy whose only personality traits were playing football and failing my exams so many times. I mean, he wouldn't be wrong.

So what now? I was gay, right? What did gay guys do? What would Harry want to do? Harry made me start questioning in the first place, but there was no way in hell anything was gonna happen. When something feels too good to be true, it usually is. 'oOh lOUis, yOu geT mE sOOooOOOOO hAwT, wAnNa sUcK eAchOtHer'S diCk's tOniGht? im SSSSSSSSSSSSOooooooOOo gAe foUr yU!!'

Give it a rest.

Who had I ever been gay for besides him anygays? I-I-I meant "anyways".  But no one. I had never daydreamed about having another guy's cock up my ass. Seemed painful anyways. Yeah. I wasn't gay. I had only questioned it once, right? Yeah. It didn't mean anything. And being with Eleanor wasn't absolutely terrible. Every relationship has it's ups and downs. My parents' certainly did, and they were just fine.

Yeah. Eleanor. My girlfriend.

>>>>

SHIT!

Eleanor.

My girlfriend's party. I was supposed to be there already. Not arguing with my sister about stupid maths. "Lou! Where the hell are you going? I'm not finished yet!", she bickered. "Just figure it out. I've gotta be somewhere, I'm late. Tell mum I'm at Eleanor's.", I replied. "Are you?", questioned Lottie. "What?" I tilted my head and gave her a puzzled look. "Are you going to Eleanor's?", she said, folding her arms. "Why do you give a shit? It's my life.", I said.