Part 2: Louis

"Hey!", I yelled, "Hey, you lil' blonde bell end, I'm talking to you!"

Neil or whatever his name looked up at me with wide eyes. Didn't even have to look around the locker room. I could sense he was scared shitless.

"Where're you from?", I interrogated.

"Ireland."

"Well you sure do have Irish feet out there, eh?"

He giggled. "Yeah, I guess."

"Why don't you come over here and show us a few pirouettes or what ever it is you lil' leprechauns do?", I asked, to see just how scared he was. He looked around for a moment whilst a few of the other boys chuckled.

"I mean, you don't have to. It'd just be a real shame though if you didn't get along well with your teammates." I noticed the lad starting breathing hard. It was obvious he was panicking inside.

"I-I'm not officially on the team yet. Today was just me trying out.", He defended. Maybe the best route was to tease him. "Sure it was.", I chuckled. "Listen, are you gonna keep being a lil' minger or are you gonna get your arse over here and try to have fun with us, for Christ's sake?"

He let out a small sigh, you could tell he wanted to let out a bigger one but it wouldn't be quite good for the lad to start being dramatic considering how scary I probably seemed.

None of the other guys were really paying attention at this point. I was putting on my shirt as I noticed Neil was getting pretty close to me. All of a sudden those little feet of his started jumping and moving in all different directions quicker than you could say, "I'm not a faggot" ten times fast. Bloody hell. I was a little bit scared of him now.

"Damn. You're not as shit as I thought, Neil."

"Uh- it's Niall, by the way."

"Whatever."

My shit was all packed. I was dressed. All that was left to do was to go home and take a nice shower. I threw my bag over my shoulder and started heading out the locker room. "OI OI! Later boys!", I called as the team started whistling.

I was so tired. Not of practice, I mean, sometimes. It hadn't been that hard today though. I was tired of keeping this act up. I probably seemed like an absolutely dick head to anyone who wasn't on this this team of fucking cunts.

They were all dick heads. No seriously, all they did was complain about how girls wanted 9 inches and were soooo vain and unrealistic as if they themselves didn't make fun of any girl who didn't have the body of a pornstar and call her flat. Ridiculous.

All they did was complain about girls. (And no I don't mean relationship drama because let's be honest most of these bitches couldn't get a girl in the first place.) I mean, if a girl showed any skin, she was a whore. If she didn't, she was boring. Just to give one example.

For some guys that were supposedly straight, they seemed pretty annoyed by any females even existing.

I sometimes questioned if I was gay. I never landed on an answer, though. What use was there in figuring it out? It wasn't like I would actually find a boyfriend in a school like mine. I most definitely wouldn't date any of the guys on the football team.

My girlfriend was a huge factor, too. It wasn't that I didn't want to hurt her feelings. She was extremely aggravating and annoying, but it couldn't be that she just wasn't the right girl, because let's be honest she was beautiful. Any guy would want to date her. Everyone would call me mad no matter what reason I broke up with her.

There was this guy. Harry Styles. He was on the football team the year before, with me. I thought he was beautiful, too.

But if I actually took a chance with him, I would be risking everything. My whole reputation. Eleanor was only helping me survive high school, even if she was a bitch. Then again, it was my fault I was left back.

I was such a loser before. I was even a drama kid. Yeah being myself was freeing, but I wanted to know what it was like to be in charge for once. To be the one that people envy. Not one of the ones that envies them. So, I thought it would be a good idea to get left back a year or two to be Mr. Popular.

I was walking out of the school when I realized, shit, I Eleanor's coming over.

>>>>

I swear there was at least 10 minutes worth of me calling Eleanor (without an answer) between me pulling up to her big arse house, and her actually walking out and getting in the damn car.

She opened the passenger seat door. "My book bag is there. Sit it the back.", I said casually. She shut the door and started getting in the back. "You know Louis, you don't have to make up a reason for us to argue every day." I don't know what it about the way she said it that filled me with so much rage. She just sounded so like, prissy.

"You know what? If you want something to argue about I'll give you something to argue about because I wasn't even being rude, I was just about to say I had to put these heavy arse extra textbooks in there and I don't feel like lifting them. But since you wanna be such an arsehole, here-" I stomped out of the car, walked around, & opened the passenger seat door to throw the bloody bag in the back.

"There, are you happy now?", I grunted in frustration. "Louis", she laughed, "you're so dramatic." She thought I was joking. I thought it was obvious I wasn't, but I wasn't about to correct her considering I was already stressed enough.

I chuckled. "Now seriously, would you care to keep me company in the front? It's lonely up here." It was painful I had to do this just because she couldn't take me seriously. I really had to be this "funny boyfriend" just to thrive. Sigh.

>>>>

It was any other boring night. Where she would come to my house, my mum would tell us to keep the door open, and we'd be upstairs watching some boring arse movie until we got tired and I had to drive her to school in the morning.

I kissed her goodbye before heading into my corridor and carrying on with my boring arse classes like any. Other. Day. Except it wasn't any other day. I was sitting in the back,(as usual) in Math when I noticed Harry Styles walking into the classroom. What the hell was this? He wasn't in this class before.

He cleared his throat, "Sarah, your brother had your lunch." His voice sounded so deep. He starting walking towards me with the brown bag in his hand and then turned to the girl next to me to give it to the girl sitting next to me. I didn't know her name until now.

In this moment I realized I had never had the chance to really look at him until now. He was wearing a baseball cap backwards, although I could still see his brown curls falling out of the sides. He had on these straight cut blue jeans with a weird belt. It had two belt loops where there would be one, with some metal things on them. There was a flannel shirt over his boring white tee. He looked so cool.

Had he really turned into a mysterious, "bad boy" like rock and roll kinda guy since he was in year eleven? It was only a year. Then again he did start being friends with that Zayn Malik person of all people.

I was fucking gay.

There was no questioning to be done about it. This random, shy arse, irrelevant, dick head had just made me figure it out just now, in Math class. And to make matters worse he had the absolute nerve to glance and me and smirk on his way out.

Then my trousers figured it out, too.

Bloody hell.