chapter 3

Of course I said yes. I went to bed and got up around 9pm. I have 2 classes today till 1pm. Ugh. I finished my classes and left. I finally had a day off. Working is so hard when your such a busy girl. I went shopping with Allison. We first stopped into sephora because they were having a huge sale and I got some really cute but fancy makeup for special occasions, for example with my "first date" with matt. Allison had a boyfriend named Elliot. He was a tall blonde with gorgeous blue eyes. So Allison also bought some cute jewelry and some cute read lipstick.

We next went into express and i found this cute dress it was a black tight dress. I liked the way it fitted me. I got some matching black heals. Allison got a similar outfit. We went shopping to a little more stores. We've been shopping all night and Allison had to get back home because it was her anniversary with Elliot.

I came back got Ready for my "first date" I take a nice shower to be extra clean, I came out first I got into some pjs while I did my makeup and hair. I first texted matt my Address and told him when to pick me up! I put on my foundation and my regular makeup I do everyday. I did a little smokey eye, with a wing. I put on a more natural color lipstick and I finished up my look. I added some cute dangly earrings with a matching necklace and I was done. Now it's time for the outfit. I put on my dress and I put on my heals. I grave my purse and grab my coat and I head out of my apartment.

While I was existing the lobby. I saw matt. My heart started racing. I don't know what it was, but it felt like I was attached to him. He was holding flowers, I was so surprised. I think he really liked me too. I was so flattered so I just gave him a kiss on the cheek.

We walked out of the building and he decided he was going to drive us both. We got to Olive Garden and got a table for two. I ordered a chicken Alfredo with bread sticks and matt ordered a chicken Alfredo pizza. We actually had a fun night. I go to know him a little more and he got to know me. I found out that he doesn't live in la he lives in Virginia. Long distance relationships never turn out good. This sucks.

He was interested in my a lot for some reason. I don't know if it was me or I think this guy really likes me too. He couldn't stop smiling and neither could I. We finished up our dinner and the server came our way with the bill. Matt took it from me and payed it, without me even seeing it. He gave me a smirk and say "I made it clear that I said on me" I smiled and thanked him.