Chapter 8

"Are you kidding me" in a voice that is laughing, I heard from the couch as the girls wake up. "I'm sorry!!" Laughing back.

One of the girls was still asleep. Mya always liked to sleep in. We cooked dinner and sat at the table while waking mya up. "Sooooo....matt huh?" I heard Sarah say. I blushed so hard and laughed. "Ugh him" I heard Allison say. "He's not as bad as Allison makes him sound, I promise." They all laughed and asked me how he was like.

I described him as the perfect guy haha I liked him so much. None of my friends had boyfriends. So now it was my turn to ask them what was going on the beach with matts friends. Emma responded with "that blued kid was so cute, and he called me pretty! So he asked me for my number and I have it to him."

I pretty sure she was talking about Nash. While Sarah couldn't stop taking about cam. I told her that he was really sweet and funny and she totally agreed.

I got ready for bed as matt starts blowing up my phone.

"Jeennnaaa"

"Hiiiiii"

"I miss youuu"

"I'm boredddd"

I respond back with "matt stop being annoying ;)"

Haha he got offended and replied with "annoying :/ im sorry that I like my girlfriend so much ):"

He's so cute he actually makes me feel special. Like he actually makes me feel like I'm his. I love it.

We texted for a good hour until I accidentally fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and got ready for my day today I had a class and I went to it. I had to go to work after, I got to work and I had such a busy day. It's like Everyone decided to go to this little shop on this day. It was crazy.

My boss let me leave early because I was so hard working. The first thing I did when I came back home was go to sleep. I needed a nap.

I woke up a thousand of messages from Matt.

"Babe!"

"Guess what"

"I'm half way through the movie babe"

"Can you believe that"

"Because I can't"

"Then I can be with your more"

"I'm so exited"

"Anyways im off set right now and I want 2 c u!"

I was so proud of him and happy for him. He always wanted to be a actor. I couldn't explain how happy I was for him.