Chapter 6

Cameron was pretty nice, I thought since matt was pretty famous all his friends were going to be jerks I was wrong. Well some of them were but most of them were funny and sweet.

I left matt at Cameron's and I left home. I had some of my friends from back home coming in the next morning. So I cleaned my little apartment and I picked out my outfit I was going to wear to the airport. I went to bed early. I woke up got ready, changed, and ate breakfast.

I got to the airport where I saw Sarah,Emma, and Mya. They were my back friends back home. We all hugged each other so tightly, we were finally reunited. We would FaceTime everyday about this day and it finally happened. We all were so happy.

We all headed back to my car. They were all so amazed of how beautiful la was. I asked them what they wanted to do first they said they wanted to go to the beach.

Texts with matt :-)

Jennaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Yes matt

What's up baby

Hanging with some of my girls from back home :)) hbu babe

Chilling with cam! Wait do they know about us!!

Haven't told them yet :/ be patient!

Can't I need everyone to know that your my girl ):

Your cute Matthew, These girls just landed I'll text you later babe!! But I'm on my way to the beach if you wanna come along that would b cool! :-)

Okay :( ill be waiting ;)

We went back to my place that's when the girls met Allison. They got along really well, I asked Allison if she wants to go to the beach she said yes. We all got dressed and headed out the door.

We jammed out to 1d the whole way to the beach (we're so lame) I parked my car. I looked at my phone and saw a text from matt saying that he's coming to the beach also.

IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO STUPID AND BORING AND UGLY IM SORRY IM V SICK :(