Chapter 4

We got back to the lobby. Matt dropped me off and walked me to my apartment making sure I came home safe. When we got in front of my door, he kissed me. Oh my god matt just kissed me I thought to myself. He kissed me so passionately. He told me in my ear " this was fun. Again Friday?" I agreed to it. I walked into my apartment while giving Matt a smirk. I waved him bye and I took my uncomfortable shoes off. I took my coat off.

Allison was waiting for me inside and to tell her all about how the date went. I first took my makeup off and put my hair up in a bun and changed into some comfortable clothes. I grabbed a apple and sat down on the couch to tell Alison all about the date. I told her every detail like the way he looked at me, and how sweet he was offering me a ride and giving me flowers. She was so jealous because Elliot didn't do that to her on the first date haha.

I stayed up late at night just thinking. I called my parents back home in boring Michigan. We talked for a good 2 hours. I didn't mention matt my parents were really strict even though I was a grown women they still were very strict and judgmental sadly. We finished up and I went to bed late.

I woke up next morning to 10 messages from matt and a text from Allison that she went to the grocery store to pick up some groceries. Matt messages' all consisted of his randomness. I loved how random he was just like me haha. I asked him if he had any social media, so that we could follow each other. We both gave each other our @'s. I searched up his name and I saw thw he had over a million followers on Instagram, and Twitter. I was shocked I didn't know he was I guess how you say "famous". I texted him and asked why he had so much or how he got it. He said he was a "vine star" I didn't even know that was a Thing. I was never really into the social media thing. I had no time for it, when all you do is work and go to school you really can't find time for social media.

I went to work early the next morning. I worked first shift and I told Matt. He stopped in the coffee shop so he could get some coffee, but we both really know he just wanted to see me. I worked Till 4 o'clock, Matt stayed till I closed up. We went to Pizza Hut and ordered some pizza and that's when Matt finally asked me out. Of course I said yes, there was no doubt in my mind that I would say no.

He kissed me on the cheek, and he came to my place so he could meet Alison. Because that's all I was talking about. Allison knew who she was because she was also considered one of those "vine stars" she said that she met him before and he was such a jerk. Allison had a different opinion About Matt than me. She said that he is just going to hurt me in the end, and she tried convincing me to stop talking to him.

I disagreed about everything she said. There was no way matt was just pretending I could see in his eyes that he had feelings for me. He couldn't be faking it. I ignored Allison all night, she wasn't there when I woke up the next morning.