prologue 💥

PROLOGUE 👇💕

Scene 1
(Avu hold sidd's hands with her hands while he looked at her with confused, she asked Nervously)
AVU: can I do a job? (She asked looking hopefully in his eyes)

Scene 2
SIDD: (cupped her face, worried): kya huaa bacchaa why are you crying??

Scene 3
AVU: I have to go india for 3 months... Plz sidd try to understand..

Scene 4
Sidd was cooking something in kitchen when someone came and back hugged him... He smiled and wish "good morning" ....

Scene 5
SM: (biting her lips seducely, cupped his face) I love you siddo, I love you so much...
SIDD: But..
(Before he could say more sm kissed him hungrily....

Scene 6
(Avneet came back to their home after 2 months  and silently went inside their mansion and saw siddhart was sleeping with someone else, hugging her and both were naked, blanket was covering their bodies... )

Scene 7
SM: (angry) I love him so much but you always come in between us... Today I won't leave you alive...
(Saying this she point gun towards Avi and press the trigger.....

Scene 8
SIDD: I love you so much yrr... So so much..
AVU: love you too...

Scene 9
(Sidd enter the room from the window and saw his love was tied with chair, ropes are on her stomach, legs and Wrist... their was full dust in the room.. She was wet, Her clothes were half   torn.. belt marks are on the body making his eyes wet with tears... her eyes were closed with cloth and a ball gagged on her mouth... on Her face there was a mix on sweat, blood and tears.. He goes near her and....

Scene 10
SM: if you want her then you have to sign this papers..
SIDD: what's this..?
SM: it's written that you are transferring your property on mine name by yourself.....
SIDD: okk I'm signing this papers...
.
(He took a pen and...

Scene 11
Avu was hugging sidd very tightly not ready to leaving him, crying her heart out while sidd was rubbing her back..

AVU: (crying, sobbing) sidd.. sidd... They beat me sidd... They slapped me so many times sidd... *Sobs* Sidd they even tied me with ropes.. when I told them that it's tight then they tied me more even before... *Sobs* see... (She sawed him her Wrist which was red due to ropes...) *In painful voice* they gagged me too sidd.... And ripped my clothes...
(She again Hugged him)
they give me painful injection also sidd... They were so bad... siddd they .*sobs*.....
SIDD: (cuts her, rubbing her back, hugging her protecly) shhh... shhh... Calm down bacchaa...

Scene 12
SIDD: I don't know I'm feeling like vomiting and dizzy too...
AVU: (out of blue) I think you're pregnant...😯
SIDD: 😳
AVU: (innocently) what happened?
SIDD: (hold her hands) let's goo..
AVU: (confused) but where?? (With monkey smile) for your pregnancy test?? 😀
SIDD: (worriedly) aaj kal mujhe teri harkate thik nhi lag rhi.. mereko tujhe doctor ko dikhana padega....

Scene 13
AVU: (jump on him, kissed his cheek) sidddooo I llloovvvvveeeeee yyyyyyyoooooouuuuuuuuu.... So much...
SIDD: (chuckles) what do you want Avu??
AVU: (baby voice, puppy eyes) chocolate...
SIDD: (shook his head in disbelief) ........

Scene 14
AVU: with whom you were talking? (Confused)
SIDD: my PA Rohan he is really nice person...
AVU: (monkey smile) handsome hai kya..😍(is he handsome?)
SIDD: (glared her).....

Scene 15
(Avneet is pregnant, they are in Sidd office)
Avneet : *Throw a class from the nearest table and shout* Where the hell you were from freaking 2 weeks?
SIDD: *yell* I am living with you only don't you remember?
AVU: *loudly* coming home at mid night and go at 6:00 AM it's not call the you were with me
SIDD: *angrliy* so what..!?? I'm busy with my office work...
AVU: *loud voice in full Anger* All time busy busy busy... Say it clearly nah that you are having Affair with sm.. *tears*

(Sidd got super Angry by her words and slapped her tightly on her cheeks.....

Scene 16
(Avu was crying with her heart out, she was crossing the road when a car came with full force and hit her, she fell down on floor, blood started coming from her body)

Scene 17
SIDD: (worried) how's she doctor??
Doctor: (sadly) sorry we couldn't save your daughter and about your wife so.....

Scene 18
Sidd was with doctor Meanwhile with Avu
AVU: (in low voice cause of weakness) who are you..!? Where did you came here..!??
SM: I'm your husband now come with me...!!
AVU: but I don't remember you..!!
(SM IS NOT SIDD)
AVU: I don't want to go with you..
(He slapped her and hold her jaw and said "come with me or else you will be dead by my hands.. understand??
With this he started taking her forcefully with him....

Scene 19
SIDD: don't worry now I will talk with her and asked about it...
ROHAN: *smile* good, go and start everything from First and also apologize to her for your behaviour that day...
Sidd nodded with smile

Scene 20
AVU:*lost in deep thoughts* (in-mind) I think we are not made for eachother... (Sadly) I will asked him for divorce...

BOOM💥
906 words 😌..

So here is prologue of second season.. it's not the same mene bohot sare changes kiye hai...

So don't think it's same as before...